Milla Jovovich Has Delivered Her First Child, a Baby Girl
It's baby booming. With Cate Blanchett and Christina Aguilera just come out of the closet with their impending motherhood revelation and Jennifer Lopez to come next, Milla Jovovich is now a mother. The actress has just given birth to her first child with film writer and director fiance Paul W. S. Anderson.
Milla gave birth to a baby girl Saturday November 3rd, the couple's representative tells People. The newly born, named Ever Gabo Anderson, was born at the Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and weighed in at 7 lbs., 8 oz.
"Parents and baby are doing fine," the now-proud-parents' representative confirmed.
The baby is Milla and Anderson's first child together. Has openly revealed her intention to have a baby since November last year, it was not until April 2007 that report on her pregnancy became public.
Milla and Anderson have been together on-and-off for four years. They were engaged in March 2003. The two met while working on "Resident Evil" (2002) which Anderson had directed and written and she had starred in.
As to when they will walk down the aisle, the couple has stated that they "would love to [get married], but maybe after the baby."
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit