Milla Jovovich Has Delivered Her First Child, a Baby Girl
It's baby booming. With Cate Blanchett and Christina Aguilera just come out of the closet with their impending motherhood revelation and Jennifer Lopez to come next, Milla Jovovich is now a mother. The actress has just given birth to her first child with film writer and director fiance Paul W. S. Anderson.
Milla gave birth to a baby girl Saturday November 3rd, the couple's representative tells People. The newly born, named Ever Gabo Anderson, was born at the Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and weighed in at 7 lbs., 8 oz.
"Parents and baby are doing fine," the now-proud-parents' representative confirmed.
The baby is Milla and Anderson's first child together. Has openly revealed her intention to have a baby since November last year, it was not until April 2007 that report on her pregnancy became public.
Milla and Anderson have been together on-and-off for four years. They were engaged in March 2003. The two met while working on "Resident Evil" (2002) which Anderson had directed and written and she had starred in.
As to when they will walk down the aisle, the couple has stated that they "would love to [get married], but maybe after the baby."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special