Milla Jovovich Has Delivered Her First Child, a Baby Girl
It's baby booming. With Cate Blanchett and Christina Aguilera just come out of the closet with their impending motherhood revelation and Jennifer Lopez to come next, Milla Jovovich is now a mother. The actress has just given birth to her first child with film writer and director fiance Paul W. S. Anderson.
Milla gave birth to a baby girl Saturday November 3rd, the couple's representative tells People. The newly born, named Ever Gabo Anderson, was born at the Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and weighed in at 7 lbs., 8 oz.
"Parents and baby are doing fine," the now-proud-parents' representative confirmed.
The baby is Milla and Anderson's first child together. Has openly revealed her intention to have a baby since November last year, it was not until April 2007 that report on her pregnancy became public.
Milla and Anderson have been together on-and-off for four years. They were engaged in March 2003. The two met while working on "Resident Evil" (2002) which Anderson had directed and written and she had starred in.
As to when they will walk down the aisle, the couple has stated that they "would love to [get married], but maybe after the baby."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says