Milla Jovovich Has Delivered Her First Child, a Baby Girl
It's baby booming. With Cate Blanchett and Christina Aguilera just come out of the closet with their impending motherhood revelation and Jennifer Lopez to come next, Milla Jovovich is now a mother. The actress has just given birth to her first child with film writer and director fiance Paul W. S. Anderson.
Milla gave birth to a baby girl Saturday November 3rd, the couple's representative tells People. The newly born, named Ever Gabo Anderson, was born at the Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and weighed in at 7 lbs., 8 oz.
"Parents and baby are doing fine," the now-proud-parents' representative confirmed.
The baby is Milla and Anderson's first child together. Has openly revealed her intention to have a baby since November last year, it was not until April 2007 that report on her pregnancy became public.
Milla and Anderson have been together on-and-off for four years. They were engaged in March 2003. The two met while working on "Resident Evil" (2002) which Anderson had directed and written and she had starred in.
As to when they will walk down the aisle, the couple has stated that they "would love to [get married], but maybe after the baby."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart