Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale Said to Return for High School Musical Movie
Two principal cast members from Disney's "High School Musical" franchise reportedly are ready to get back for "High School Musical 3: Senior Year", the studio's big screen version of the hit franchise.
Usmagazine.com claims to have obtained info from sources close to the project that Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale will positively reprise their respective roles as Gabriella Montez and Sharpay Evans. The former one was even said to about receive a "substantial increase" in pay despite her recent nude pictures scandal.
"Vanessa is locked for the movie," a source told the site. "She is very happy that the deal is done."
The source further added that contract would be "signed within the next week" and it is "almost a done deal" while another close to Tisdale was quoted to say the actress' negotiations are "done, done, done."
Contrary to the tidbit, Hudgens' publicist and a Disney spokesperson, however, insisted that cast is still in negotiations and there's no deal made yet for now. Similar info also came out from Zac Efron's publicist who stated that a deal is not yet signed while Corbin Bleu and Monique Coleman's did confirm that the twosome are in negotiations as well.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce