Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale Said to Return for High School Musical Movie
Two principal cast members from Disney's "High School Musical" franchise reportedly are ready to get back for "High School Musical 3: Senior Year", the studio's big screen version of the hit franchise.
Usmagazine.com claims to have obtained info from sources close to the project that Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale will positively reprise their respective roles as Gabriella Montez and Sharpay Evans. The former one was even said to about receive a "substantial increase" in pay despite her recent nude pictures scandal.
"Vanessa is locked for the movie," a source told the site. "She is very happy that the deal is done."
The source further added that contract would be "signed within the next week" and it is "almost a done deal" while another close to Tisdale was quoted to say the actress' negotiations are "done, done, done."
Contrary to the tidbit, Hudgens' publicist and a Disney spokesperson, however, insisted that cast is still in negotiations and there's no deal made yet for now. Similar info also came out from Zac Efron's publicist who stated that a deal is not yet signed while Corbin Bleu and Monique Coleman's did confirm that the twosome are in negotiations as well.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie