Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale Said to Return for High School Musical Movie
Two principal cast members from Disney's "High School Musical" franchise reportedly are ready to get back for "High School Musical 3: Senior Year", the studio's big screen version of the hit franchise.
Usmagazine.com claims to have obtained info from sources close to the project that Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale will positively reprise their respective roles as Gabriella Montez and Sharpay Evans. The former one was even said to about receive a "substantial increase" in pay despite her recent nude pictures scandal.
"Vanessa is locked for the movie," a source told the site. "She is very happy that the deal is done."
The source further added that contract would be "signed within the next week" and it is "almost a done deal" while another close to Tisdale was quoted to say the actress' negotiations are "done, done, done."
Contrary to the tidbit, Hudgens' publicist and a Disney spokesperson, however, insisted that cast is still in negotiations and there's no deal made yet for now. Similar info also came out from Zac Efron's publicist who stated that a deal is not yet signed while Corbin Bleu and Monique Coleman's did confirm that the twosome are in negotiations as well.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March