MySpace Music Tour Kicked Off With Hellogoodbye and Say Anything
MySpace is conducting a large scale event that has an energetic vibe in its very first music tour. Hellogoodbye is headlining the tour that have kicked off in Seattle mid last month, accompanied by Say Anything, Polysics and Young Love.
"There is a parallel thing with offline and online that feed each other and that hasn't been done often," sais Josh Brooks, vice president of marketing at MySpace. "For months and years we have worked with bands from Nine Inch Nails to Dave Matthews and we said, 'Let's do it ourselves, we build the tour, we book the tour.' "
The tour will start again today (November 3) in Emmitsburg, M.D. and run up to November 23 in Las Vegas, N.V.
For tickets and more information log on to MySpacemusictour.com.
Here are the remaining dates for the first MySpace Music Tour:
- November 3 Emmitsburg, MD St. Mary University
- November 4 Raleigh, NC Disco Rodeo
- November 6 Orlando, FL Hard Rock Live
- November 7 Ft. Lauderdale, FL Jackie Gleason Theater
- November 9 Houston, TX Verizon Wireless Theater
- November 10 Dallas, TX Palladium
- November 11 San Antonio, TX Sunset Station
- November 13 Tucson, AZ Rialto Theatre
- November 14 Phoenix, AZ The Marquee Theatre
- November 16 San Francisco, CA Warfield
- November 17 San Diego, CA SOMA
- November 18 Los Angeles, CA Wiltern Theatre
- November 19 Los Angeles, CA Wiltern Theatre
- November 20 Orange County, CA The Grove
- November 23 Las Vegas, NV House of Blues
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?