There Will Be Blood Gets a Domestic Trailer
After those of promo and international version, a domestic trailer for Paul Thomas Anderson-directed "There Will Be Blood" finally has made its way to land safely on the net by now.
Taking over two minutes to spin, the piece can be accessed through There Will Be Blood Trailer page at AceShowbiz. The main focus here is none other that lead character Daniel Plainview, played by Daniel Day-Lewis, who delivers intense and gripping monologues as the trailer spins.
An epic about family, greed, corruption, and the pursuit of the American dream, "Blood" is based on Upton Sinclair's 1927 novel "Oil!" which was molded out of the Harding administration's oil scandals. Filming was commenced in mid-May 2006 in New Mexico and Marfa, Texas to then wrap up on August 24, 2006.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future