There Will Be Blood Gets a Domestic Trailer
After those of promo and international version, a domestic trailer for Paul Thomas Anderson-directed "There Will Be Blood" finally has made its way to land safely on the net by now.
Taking over two minutes to spin, the piece can be accessed through There Will Be Blood Trailer page at AceShowbiz. The main focus here is none other that lead character Daniel Plainview, played by Daniel Day-Lewis, who delivers intense and gripping monologues as the trailer spins.
An epic about family, greed, corruption, and the pursuit of the American dream, "Blood" is based on Upton Sinclair's 1927 novel "Oil!" which was molded out of the Harding administration's oil scandals. Filming was commenced in mid-May 2006 in New Mexico and Marfa, Texas to then wrap up on August 24, 2006.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked