There Will Be Blood Gets a Domestic Trailer
After those of promo and international version, a domestic trailer for Paul Thomas Anderson-directed "There Will Be Blood" finally has made its way to land safely on the net by now.
Taking over two minutes to spin, the piece can be accessed through There Will Be Blood Trailer page at AceShowbiz. The main focus here is none other that lead character Daniel Plainview, played by Daniel Day-Lewis, who delivers intense and gripping monologues as the trailer spins.
An epic about family, greed, corruption, and the pursuit of the American dream, "Blood" is based on Upton Sinclair's 1927 novel "Oil!" which was molded out of the Harding administration's oil scandals. Filming was commenced in mid-May 2006 in New Mexico and Marfa, Texas to then wrap up on August 24, 2006.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna