There Will Be Blood Gets a Domestic Trailer
After those of promo and international version, a domestic trailer for Paul Thomas Anderson-directed "There Will Be Blood" finally has made its way to land safely on the net by now.
Taking over two minutes to spin, the piece can be accessed through There Will Be Blood Trailer page at AceShowbiz. The main focus here is none other that lead character Daniel Plainview, played by Daniel Day-Lewis, who delivers intense and gripping monologues as the trailer spins.
An epic about family, greed, corruption, and the pursuit of the American dream, "Blood" is based on Upton Sinclair's 1927 novel "Oil!" which was molded out of the Harding administration's oil scandals. Filming was commenced in mid-May 2006 in New Mexico and Marfa, Texas to then wrap up on August 24, 2006.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson