There Will Be Blood Gets a Domestic Trailer
After those of promo and international version, a domestic trailer for Paul Thomas Anderson-directed "There Will Be Blood" finally has made its way to land safely on the net by now.
Taking over two minutes to spin, the piece can be accessed through There Will Be Blood Trailer page at AceShowbiz. The main focus here is none other that lead character Daniel Plainview, played by Daniel Day-Lewis, who delivers intense and gripping monologues as the trailer spins.
An epic about family, greed, corruption, and the pursuit of the American dream, "Blood" is based on Upton Sinclair's 1927 novel "Oil!" which was molded out of the Harding administration's oil scandals. Filming was commenced in mid-May 2006 in New Mexico and Marfa, Texas to then wrap up on August 24, 2006.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4