Wolverine Shooting and Story Details Leaked
Details about story and shooting locations of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" could be spoiled by now as Stuff.co.nz seems to have tons of information regarding the project which is about to get shot soon.
Pic is claimed to mostly get filmed at Fox Studios in Sydney, Australia with events taking place in the 1970s. Other locations reportedly will include those at Arcadia Station and Deer Park Heights as well as Kingston Beach, Milford Sound, Rees Valley, Skippers Canyon, and Naseby Forest.
The site further stated to have taken a look at a consent application for the movie which describes a barn and farmhouse will be built at Arcadia Station for a site called Hudson Farm in the movie's story. Spot will be used for a final scene involving the destruction of the barn using explosives.
"The premise is that a military sniper shoots a rocket launcher at the barn, narrowly missing Wolverine but exploding the building," an assessment of environmental effects by McGillan Consulting Ltd revealed. "This will be a one-off event, with four cameras located around the set to capture the action."
Still according to Stuff.co.nz, shooting is intended to begin January 14 next year with filming at Arcadia Station to take about eight days. Cast and crew are expected to work 15-hour days, seven days a week while using accommodation in Queenstown and Alexandra.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?