Wolverine Shooting and Story Details Leaked
Details about story and shooting locations of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" could be spoiled by now as Stuff.co.nz seems to have tons of information regarding the project which is about to get shot soon.
Pic is claimed to mostly get filmed at Fox Studios in Sydney, Australia with events taking place in the 1970s. Other locations reportedly will include those at Arcadia Station and Deer Park Heights as well as Kingston Beach, Milford Sound, Rees Valley, Skippers Canyon, and Naseby Forest.
The site further stated to have taken a look at a consent application for the movie which describes a barn and farmhouse will be built at Arcadia Station for a site called Hudson Farm in the movie's story. Spot will be used for a final scene involving the destruction of the barn using explosives.
"The premise is that a military sniper shoots a rocket launcher at the barn, narrowly missing Wolverine but exploding the building," an assessment of environmental effects by McGillan Consulting Ltd revealed. "This will be a one-off event, with four cameras located around the set to capture the action."
Still according to Stuff.co.nz, shooting is intended to begin January 14 next year with filming at Arcadia Station to take about eight days. Cast and crew are expected to work 15-hour days, seven days a week while using accommodation in Queenstown and Alexandra.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding