Wolverine Shooting and Story Details Leaked
Details about story and shooting locations of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" could be spoiled by now as Stuff.co.nz seems to have tons of information regarding the project which is about to get shot soon.
Pic is claimed to mostly get filmed at Fox Studios in Sydney, Australia with events taking place in the 1970s. Other locations reportedly will include those at Arcadia Station and Deer Park Heights as well as Kingston Beach, Milford Sound, Rees Valley, Skippers Canyon, and Naseby Forest.
The site further stated to have taken a look at a consent application for the movie which describes a barn and farmhouse will be built at Arcadia Station for a site called Hudson Farm in the movie's story. Spot will be used for a final scene involving the destruction of the barn using explosives.
"The premise is that a military sniper shoots a rocket launcher at the barn, narrowly missing Wolverine but exploding the building," an assessment of environmental effects by McGillan Consulting Ltd revealed. "This will be a one-off event, with four cameras located around the set to capture the action."
Still according to Stuff.co.nz, shooting is intended to begin January 14 next year with filming at Arcadia Station to take about eight days. Cast and crew are expected to work 15-hour days, seven days a week while using accommodation in Queenstown and Alexandra.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'