New Artist to Find Out: Kerli, the Pop Gothic Princess
Meet Kerli, a new pop/rock act ready to take a huge leap in music industry. The Estonian native won the second place in 2004 Eurolaul, a local competition to search representative for Eurovision contest, and was signed to Island Def Jam in 2006.
The 20-year-old will release her debut album 'Love is Dead' in 2008, giving out the title track and infectious hit 'Walking on Air' to give first impact. Both singles are available for listening on her MySpace, along with other tracks by her.
The singer whose real name is Kerli Koiv, has been compared to Avril Lavigne and Bjork, thanks to the addition of Gothic twist in her unique vocal. Visit Kerli's MySpace to find out about her.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction