New Artist to Find Out: Kerli, the Pop Gothic Princess
Meet Kerli, a new pop/rock act ready to take a huge leap in music industry. The Estonian native won the second place in 2004 Eurolaul, a local competition to search representative for Eurovision contest, and was signed to Island Def Jam in 2006.
The 20-year-old will release her debut album 'Love is Dead' in 2008, giving out the title track and infectious hit 'Walking on Air' to give first impact. Both singles are available for listening on her MySpace, along with other tracks by her.
The singer whose real name is Kerli Koiv, has been compared to Avril Lavigne and Bjork, thanks to the addition of Gothic twist in her unique vocal. Visit Kerli's MySpace to find out about her.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'