New Artist to Find Out: Kerli, the Pop Gothic Princess
Meet Kerli, a new pop/rock act ready to take a huge leap in music industry. The Estonian native won the second place in 2004 Eurolaul, a local competition to search representative for Eurovision contest, and was signed to Island Def Jam in 2006.
The 20-year-old will release her debut album 'Love is Dead' in 2008, giving out the title track and infectious hit 'Walking on Air' to give first impact. Both singles are available for listening on her MySpace, along with other tracks by her.
The singer whose real name is Kerli Koiv, has been compared to Avril Lavigne and Bjork, thanks to the addition of Gothic twist in her unique vocal. Visit Kerli's MySpace to find out about her.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift