New Artist to Find Out: Kerli, the Pop Gothic Princess
Meet Kerli, a new pop/rock act ready to take a huge leap in music industry. The Estonian native won the second place in 2004 Eurolaul, a local competition to search representative for Eurovision contest, and was signed to Island Def Jam in 2006.
The 20-year-old will release her debut album 'Love is Dead' in 2008, giving out the title track and infectious hit 'Walking on Air' to give first impact. Both singles are available for listening on her MySpace, along with other tracks by her.
The singer whose real name is Kerli Koiv, has been compared to Avril Lavigne and Bjork, thanks to the addition of Gothic twist in her unique vocal. Visit Kerli's MySpace to find out about her.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour