New Artist to Find Out: Kerli, the Pop Gothic Princess
Meet Kerli, a new pop/rock act ready to take a huge leap in music industry. The Estonian native won the second place in 2004 Eurolaul, a local competition to search representative for Eurovision contest, and was signed to Island Def Jam in 2006.
The 20-year-old will release her debut album 'Love is Dead' in 2008, giving out the title track and infectious hit 'Walking on Air' to give first impact. Both singles are available for listening on her MySpace, along with other tracks by her.
The singer whose real name is Kerli Koiv, has been compared to Avril Lavigne and Bjork, thanks to the addition of Gothic twist in her unique vocal. Visit Kerli's MySpace to find out about her.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series