Wife Seeking Divorce from Rock Guitarist Carlos Santana
Like the old saying goes, people can't buy love. Having a successful career in the music industry and have been married for 34 years appear to be not enough for Carlos Santana and his wife to maintain their husband-and-wife union. The couple is heading for divorce, it has been reported.
Deborah Santana has on October 19th filed for divorce in Marin County Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences. No more details being made public, with Carlos' publicist, Michael Jensen, said the case is "a private matter and there is no comment."
Deborah, who's the mother of Carlos' three children, once wrote a memoir back in 2005 titled "Space Between the Stars." She described there how her husband being unfaithful to her. Carlos himself responded to the claim, saying "I sincerely apologized to her and to my kids when I wasn't in my right mind and did something hurtful. It has helped me become more humble and to try harder to be the man she wants me to be."
Carlos is a Grammy Award-winning Mexican-born American Latin rock musician and guitarist. He became famous in the late 1960s and early 1970s with his band Santana.
While little is known about Santana's private life, he and wife Deborah have been known as business partners. Together they created the Milagro Foundation, a nonprofit organization that supports underprivileged children and earlier this year they announced plans to create three Mexican restaurants in the San Francisco Bay area. They reportedly planned to name the restaurants after one of Carlos Santana's Grammy-winning songs "Maria."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl