LAPD Investigating Britney Spears for Driving Over Sheriff Deputy's Foot
There's no way that Britney Spears will get better with age. The mother of two who keeps going from one low to another is digging her own grave with her another run in with the law. Has just run over a paparazzi's foot doesn't make her be a little more careful driving. Never learn her lessons, the pop star is being put under investigation for driving over cop's feet.
The Los Angeles Police Department has confirmed to be investigating Britney for running over an L.A. County Sheriff deputy's foot while making her way out of the courthouse after her custody hearing last Friday October 26th.
The injured female officer was among those helping the singer navigated her car through the crowd of paparazzi at her custody hearing at the L.A. County Courthouse on Friday when the singer allegedly rolled over her foot. See the photo of the incident on the top left of this news. In the video posted on TMZ.com that day, it appeared that an officer yelling at Britney to "Make a left, make a LEFT!" but she went right.
Still according to TMZ.com, who quoted sources as saying, the deputy did injured but the LAPD just yet able to confirm the details of the incident or the deputy's injuries, as the investigation is in the initial stages. It as well too soon to say whether Britney would be charged with a misdemeanor or felony.
Britney attended the Friday hearing which was held after her former husband Kevin Federline requested changes in the orders pertaining to their current custody arrangement. But Los Angeles Superior Court Commission Scott Gordon delayed ruling until Tuesday October 30th, when he ruled that singer had not made sufficient progress to warrant major changes to her arrangement with Federline and thus granted monitored visits with sons Sean Preston and Jayden James.
On October 18th Britney accidentally drove over the foot of an unnamed TMZ's paparazzo as she broke through the crowd of paparazzi in an attempt to leave a Beverly Hills medical building. No charges filed against her though.
More Britney Spears News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week