Spice Girls' 'Headlines' Video Premiered!
The long-awaited reunion of Spice Girls finally came to life. 'Headlines ( Friendship Never Ends)' music video is their first appearance as a five piece since member Geri Halliwell walked away from the band in 1998.
BBC, that holds the right to its premiere yesterday (November 2), only played half of the video, with the rest being a message for Children in Need. This single has been confirmed to be the official track of the foundation this year. The band will perform it live from Los Angeles on November 16.
They will begin 'The Return of Spice Girls' tour on December 2 in Vancouver, Canada. Airline company Virgin Atlantic has just been the official transportation mean for the girls, providing Upper Class Suit including limo and security service in each city during the tour.
The girls will release their retrospective album 'Greatest Hits' on November 13. Apart from 'Headlines', 'Vodoo' will be the other track from the album which is a new material.
Spice Girls, 'Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)':
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival