Julia Roberts and Clive Owen Reunite in Drama Pic Duplicity
Last sharing scenes together in 2004's "Closer", Julia Roberts and Clive Owen are about to work hand-in-hand again soon. The pair have both given agreement to topline a dramatic feature from Universal Pictures entitled "Duplicity", Variety has learned.
A caper flick set in the world of big business, project will find Roberts and Owen playing a longtime lovers who happened to work as spies on opposite sides. They then decide to join forces in staging an elaborate con to rip off corporations and steal a valuable product.
Set to direct is "Michael Clayton" helmer Tony Gilroy who also penned the screenplay while marking his second feature directing effort here. Shooting reportedly is scheduled to begin March next year with Jennifer Fox producing alongside Laura Bickford.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed