Julia Roberts and Clive Owen Reunite in Drama Pic Duplicity
Last sharing scenes together in 2004's "Closer", Julia Roberts and Clive Owen are about to work hand-in-hand again soon. The pair have both given agreement to topline a dramatic feature from Universal Pictures entitled "Duplicity", Variety has learned.
A caper flick set in the world of big business, project will find Roberts and Owen playing a longtime lovers who happened to work as spies on opposite sides. They then decide to join forces in staging an elaborate con to rip off corporations and steal a valuable product.
Set to direct is "Michael Clayton" helmer Tony Gilroy who also penned the screenplay while marking his second feature directing effort here. Shooting reportedly is scheduled to begin March next year with Jennifer Fox producing alongside Laura Bickford.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child