Julia Roberts and Clive Owen Reunite in Drama Pic Duplicity
Last sharing scenes together in 2004's "Closer", Julia Roberts and Clive Owen are about to work hand-in-hand again soon. The pair have both given agreement to topline a dramatic feature from Universal Pictures entitled "Duplicity", Variety has learned.
A caper flick set in the world of big business, project will find Roberts and Owen playing a longtime lovers who happened to work as spies on opposite sides. They then decide to join forces in staging an elaborate con to rip off corporations and steal a valuable product.
Set to direct is "Michael Clayton" helmer Tony Gilroy who also penned the screenplay while marking his second feature directing effort here. Shooting reportedly is scheduled to begin March next year with Jennifer Fox producing alongside Laura Bickford.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake