Julia Roberts and Clive Owen Reunite in Drama Pic Duplicity
Last sharing scenes together in 2004's "Closer", Julia Roberts and Clive Owen are about to work hand-in-hand again soon. The pair have both given agreement to topline a dramatic feature from Universal Pictures entitled "Duplicity", Variety has learned.
A caper flick set in the world of big business, project will find Roberts and Owen playing a longtime lovers who happened to work as spies on opposite sides. They then decide to join forces in staging an elaborate con to rip off corporations and steal a valuable product.
Set to direct is "Michael Clayton" helmer Tony Gilroy who also penned the screenplay while marking his second feature directing effort here. Shooting reportedly is scheduled to begin March next year with Jennifer Fox producing alongside Laura Bickford.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage