Julia Roberts and Clive Owen Reunite in Drama Pic Duplicity
Last sharing scenes together in 2004's "Closer", Julia Roberts and Clive Owen are about to work hand-in-hand again soon. The pair have both given agreement to topline a dramatic feature from Universal Pictures entitled "Duplicity", Variety has learned.
A caper flick set in the world of big business, project will find Roberts and Owen playing a longtime lovers who happened to work as spies on opposite sides. They then decide to join forces in staging an elaborate con to rip off corporations and steal a valuable product.
Set to direct is "Michael Clayton" helmer Tony Gilroy who also penned the screenplay while marking his second feature directing effort here. Shooting reportedly is scheduled to begin March next year with Jennifer Fox producing alongside Laura Bickford.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen