Owen Wilson Dating Jessica Simpson?!
Owen Wilson and Jessica Simpson. Do you think they would make an ideal couple? The two movie stars have sparked dating rumors with their being spotted having dinner together.
It appears that Owen is over Kate Hudson and is seeking solace in Jess. The twosome reportedly was seen on a date at the Huntley Hotel in Santa Monica on Sunday night October 28th.
An onlooker claimed to have seen them having dinner and then took off for Owen's Malibu home. He "couldn't keep his hands off her," the onlooker said. Another source in the know, moreover, added that "They looked cozy, like it was a first date. They both looked kind of nervous. And they were obsessed with not being recognized or photographed. Hotel security was on high alert and they both had escorts when they left."
No comment uttered by both parties nor they camp concerning the dating speculation. Stay close to us to find out if it is true or not.
Owen and Jess met on the set of a Willie Nelson video in Austin, Texas earlier this month. He previously suffered from depression, presumably because of his break up with actress girlfriend Kate Hudson. They were co-stars in the comedy film "You, Me and Dupree,"
Hudson, who just had her divorce to estranged husband Chris Rock, is currently dating actor Dax Shepard.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer