Owen Wilson Dating Jessica Simpson?!
Owen Wilson and Jessica Simpson. Do you think they would make an ideal couple? The two movie stars have sparked dating rumors with their being spotted having dinner together.
It appears that Owen is over Kate Hudson and is seeking solace in Jess. The twosome reportedly was seen on a date at the Huntley Hotel in Santa Monica on Sunday night October 28th.
An onlooker claimed to have seen them having dinner and then took off for Owen's Malibu home. He "couldn't keep his hands off her," the onlooker said. Another source in the know, moreover, added that "They looked cozy, like it was a first date. They both looked kind of nervous. And they were obsessed with not being recognized or photographed. Hotel security was on high alert and they both had escorts when they left."
No comment uttered by both parties nor they camp concerning the dating speculation. Stay close to us to find out if it is true or not.
Owen and Jess met on the set of a Willie Nelson video in Austin, Texas earlier this month. He previously suffered from depression, presumably because of his break up with actress girlfriend Kate Hudson. They were co-stars in the comedy film "You, Me and Dupree,"
Hudson, who just had her divorce to estranged husband Chris Rock, is currently dating actor Dax Shepard.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates