Nicole Scherzinger's Debut Album Pushed to 2008
For the third time, Nicole Scherzinger's solo album has been pushed back. Interscope has come to the decision to release 'Her Name is Nicole' only in 2008, reportedly due to the flop of the album's first two singles.
According to Entertainment Weekly some insiders said that Scherzinger's team is "rethinking the roll-out while leaving an option open for more studio time."
It has been two years since 'Her Name is Nicole' was worked on for the first time. The original release date was November 6 but since Jay-Z and Chris Brown will release their album on that day, it was pushed to November 20.
The two singles 'Whatever U Like' feat. T.I. and 'Baby Love' are also considered not a great push up for the album's release. Both have so far failed to enter Billboard's Hot 100 chart. She will release the third one, 'Super Villain', later this month.
'Super Villain' by Nicole Scherzinger:
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest