Nicole Scherzinger's Debut Album Pushed to 2008
For the third time, Nicole Scherzinger's solo album has been pushed back. Interscope has come to the decision to release 'Her Name is Nicole' only in 2008, reportedly due to the flop of the album's first two singles.
According to Entertainment Weekly some insiders said that Scherzinger's team is "rethinking the roll-out while leaving an option open for more studio time."
It has been two years since 'Her Name is Nicole' was worked on for the first time. The original release date was November 6 but since Jay-Z and Chris Brown will release their album on that day, it was pushed to November 20.
The two singles 'Whatever U Like' feat. T.I. and 'Baby Love' are also considered not a great push up for the album's release. Both have so far failed to enter Billboard's Hot 100 chart. She will release the third one, 'Super Villain', later this month.
'Super Villain' by Nicole Scherzinger:
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart