Nicole Scherzinger's Debut Album Pushed to 2008
For the third time, Nicole Scherzinger's solo album has been pushed back. Interscope has come to the decision to release 'Her Name is Nicole' only in 2008, reportedly due to the flop of the album's first two singles.
According to Entertainment Weekly some insiders said that Scherzinger's team is "rethinking the roll-out while leaving an option open for more studio time."
It has been two years since 'Her Name is Nicole' was worked on for the first time. The original release date was November 6 but since Jay-Z and Chris Brown will release their album on that day, it was pushed to November 20.
The two singles 'Whatever U Like' feat. T.I. and 'Baby Love' are also considered not a great push up for the album's release. Both have so far failed to enter Billboard's Hot 100 chart. She will release the third one, 'Super Villain', later this month.
'Super Villain' by Nicole Scherzinger:
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie