Nicole Scherzinger's Debut Album Pushed to 2008
For the third time, Nicole Scherzinger's solo album has been pushed back. Interscope has come to the decision to release 'Her Name is Nicole' only in 2008, reportedly due to the flop of the album's first two singles.
According to Entertainment Weekly some insiders said that Scherzinger's team is "rethinking the roll-out while leaving an option open for more studio time."
It has been two years since 'Her Name is Nicole' was worked on for the first time. The original release date was November 6 but since Jay-Z and Chris Brown will release their album on that day, it was pushed to November 20.
The two singles 'Whatever U Like' feat. T.I. and 'Baby Love' are also considered not a great push up for the album's release. Both have so far failed to enter Billboard's Hot 100 chart. She will release the third one, 'Super Villain', later this month.
'Super Villain' by Nicole Scherzinger:
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7