Nicole Scherzinger's Debut Album Pushed to 2008
For the third time, Nicole Scherzinger's solo album has been pushed back. Interscope has come to the decision to release 'Her Name is Nicole' only in 2008, reportedly due to the flop of the album's first two singles.
According to Entertainment Weekly some insiders said that Scherzinger's team is "rethinking the roll-out while leaving an option open for more studio time."
It has been two years since 'Her Name is Nicole' was worked on for the first time. The original release date was November 6 but since Jay-Z and Chris Brown will release their album on that day, it was pushed to November 20.
The two singles 'Whatever U Like' feat. T.I. and 'Baby Love' are also considered not a great push up for the album's release. Both have so far failed to enter Billboard's Hot 100 chart. She will release the third one, 'Super Villain', later this month.
'Super Villain' by Nicole Scherzinger:
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon