Britney Spears Abandoned On-Air Interview with Ryan Seacrest to Hop in the Shower
Mess is always part of Britney Spears' life. It looks like she's getting more ignorant to the people around her. Not only she's abandoning sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James, but also talk show host Ryan Seacrest. The mother of two abandoned an on-air interview with Seacrest in order to do her daily routine, just like common people do, taking bath.
Spears did an interview with KIIS-FM's "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" on Wednesday October 31st when she cut short the interview and handed the phone to her pop-star wannabe cousin Alli Sims so that she could jump in the shower. Nevertheless, she did spill the bean on some matter, like her just-released album and kids.
On her "Blackout" album which has been released the day before, Spears said "It was cool," adding further that she celebrated the release of the LP "watching movies, that's about it. We ate Famous Amos cookies and fried chicken."
Asked to comment on her being media headlines almost everywhere and everyday concerning things happen to her, the pop star claimed to be staying true to herself and tries not to pay attention to the press so much.
"I try not to let it get to me," Spears told Seacrest. "You know, people talk. They say what they want at the end of the day. You just try to keep doing what you do. As long as you know what's true, that's all that matters." And when it comes to question on her being labeled a bad mother, she claimed to have been doing her best. "Like I said, people say what they want and do what they do. It's sad how cruel our world can be. At the end of the day, you just have to know in your heart that you're doing the best you can do," so she said.
Much contrary to her claim to have been doing her best with her sons, Spears in fact had no clue on when she could see them, telling Seacrest "My lawyers know about all that." That's one low point for Britney who's been doing her best for her sons.
More Britney Spears News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image