Lance Bass Married Girlfriend to Get Free Drinks All Night
Lance Bass is full of shock. He likes to surprise people. First came out of the closet and publicly announced that he's gay, much to everyone's shock, the singer is now coming out with a more shocking revelation that he once married to a girlfriend.
The marriage, one thing for sure, occurred long before he has the interest to men. The former NSYNC singer has told E! News on Wednesday October 24th that he, back in 1999 or 2000, married a girlfriend after having a wild night with her in Sin City.
"People do stupid things in the heat of the moment. I've been in Vegas where I've gotten married for, like, five minutes," he said. "No one talks about that though."
Were hoping for some complimentary drinks, Bass and his short-time bride didn't get any though, much to their dismal. "In fact, the only reason we did it is because we wanted to get free drinks all night. And we didn't get one. We're like, 'We just got married!' They're like, 'Ah. Whatever,'" Bass revealed.
Refused to detail on when the marriage exactly took place and how it came to an end, Bass also won't name the girl, while simply identified her as "just a friend of mine." And on how is it going on between them now, he said "We're friends. It's great."
Bass came out of the closet July last year that he was gay. He's been in relationship with "Amazing Race" winner Reichen Lehmkuhl before then split and gave his heart to another male companion, model Pedro Andrade.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding