Lance Bass Married Girlfriend to Get Free Drinks All Night
Lance Bass is full of shock. He likes to surprise people. First came out of the closet and publicly announced that he's gay, much to everyone's shock, the singer is now coming out with a more shocking revelation that he once married to a girlfriend.
The marriage, one thing for sure, occurred long before he has the interest to men. The former NSYNC singer has told E! News on Wednesday October 24th that he, back in 1999 or 2000, married a girlfriend after having a wild night with her in Sin City.
"People do stupid things in the heat of the moment. I've been in Vegas where I've gotten married for, like, five minutes," he said. "No one talks about that though."
Were hoping for some complimentary drinks, Bass and his short-time bride didn't get any though, much to their dismal. "In fact, the only reason we did it is because we wanted to get free drinks all night. And we didn't get one. We're like, 'We just got married!' They're like, 'Ah. Whatever,'" Bass revealed.
Refused to detail on when the marriage exactly took place and how it came to an end, Bass also won't name the girl, while simply identified her as "just a friend of mine." And on how is it going on between them now, he said "We're friends. It's great."
Bass came out of the closet July last year that he was gay. He's been in relationship with "Amazing Race" winner Reichen Lehmkuhl before then split and gave his heart to another male companion, model Pedro Andrade.
More Lance Bass News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival