Ja Rule Puts Back 'The Mirror' in Shelves for 2008 Release
Murder Inc Online has announced that Ja Rule's new album will be pushed to next year. 'The Mirror' which was scheduled for November 13 release will only be dropped in 2008.
The album that has been pushed back once the last time, met "sample clearance issue" that the producer Irv Gotti still working on. The post also said that the album has "no confirmed release date".
Unlike his usual one-album-each year, Ja Rule has been working on this one for almost three years. "With this album I had a chance to really sit back and relax, record records like I want to record them," the rapper quoted as saying. "I could take two, three days if I wanted to record a record, it didn't matter."
The album has pulled three singles from the album, 'Uh-Ohhh!', 'Body' and 'Sunset'. Due to the moderate reception of these singles, it is speculated that the push back is due to the quality of the whole album.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip