Ja Rule Puts Back 'The Mirror' in Shelves for 2008 Release
Murder Inc Online has announced that Ja Rule's new album will be pushed to next year. 'The Mirror' which was scheduled for November 13 release will only be dropped in 2008.
The album that has been pushed back once the last time, met "sample clearance issue" that the producer Irv Gotti still working on. The post also said that the album has "no confirmed release date".
Unlike his usual one-album-each year, Ja Rule has been working on this one for almost three years. "With this album I had a chance to really sit back and relax, record records like I want to record them," the rapper quoted as saying. "I could take two, three days if I wanted to record a record, it didn't matter."
The album has pulled three singles from the album, 'Uh-Ohhh!', 'Body' and 'Sunset'. Due to the moderate reception of these singles, it is speculated that the push back is due to the quality of the whole album.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7