Ja Rule Puts Back 'The Mirror' in Shelves for 2008 Release
Murder Inc Online has announced that Ja Rule's new album will be pushed to next year. 'The Mirror' which was scheduled for November 13 release will only be dropped in 2008.
The album that has been pushed back once the last time, met "sample clearance issue" that the producer Irv Gotti still working on. The post also said that the album has "no confirmed release date".
Unlike his usual one-album-each year, Ja Rule has been working on this one for almost three years. "With this album I had a chance to really sit back and relax, record records like I want to record them," the rapper quoted as saying. "I could take two, three days if I wanted to record a record, it didn't matter."
The album has pulled three singles from the album, 'Uh-Ohhh!', 'Body' and 'Sunset'. Due to the moderate reception of these singles, it is speculated that the push back is due to the quality of the whole album.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed