Ja Rule Puts Back 'The Mirror' in Shelves for 2008 Release
Murder Inc Online has announced that Ja Rule's new album will be pushed to next year. 'The Mirror' which was scheduled for November 13 release will only be dropped in 2008.
The album that has been pushed back once the last time, met "sample clearance issue" that the producer Irv Gotti still working on. The post also said that the album has "no confirmed release date".
Unlike his usual one-album-each year, Ja Rule has been working on this one for almost three years. "With this album I had a chance to really sit back and relax, record records like I want to record them," the rapper quoted as saying. "I could take two, three days if I wanted to record a record, it didn't matter."
The album has pulled three singles from the album, 'Uh-Ohhh!', 'Body' and 'Sunset'. Due to the moderate reception of these singles, it is speculated that the push back is due to the quality of the whole album.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal