Ja Rule Puts Back 'The Mirror' in Shelves for 2008 Release
Murder Inc Online has announced that Ja Rule's new album will be pushed to next year. 'The Mirror' which was scheduled for November 13 release will only be dropped in 2008.
The album that has been pushed back once the last time, met "sample clearance issue" that the producer Irv Gotti still working on. The post also said that the album has "no confirmed release date".
Unlike his usual one-album-each year, Ja Rule has been working on this one for almost three years. "With this album I had a chance to really sit back and relax, record records like I want to record them," the rapper quoted as saying. "I could take two, three days if I wanted to record a record, it didn't matter."
The album has pulled three singles from the album, 'Uh-Ohhh!', 'Body' and 'Sunset'. Due to the moderate reception of these singles, it is speculated that the push back is due to the quality of the whole album.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser