Ja Rule Puts Back 'The Mirror' in Shelves for 2008 Release
Murder Inc Online has announced that Ja Rule's new album will be pushed to next year. 'The Mirror' which was scheduled for November 13 release will only be dropped in 2008.
The album that has been pushed back once the last time, met "sample clearance issue" that the producer Irv Gotti still working on. The post also said that the album has "no confirmed release date".
Unlike his usual one-album-each year, Ja Rule has been working on this one for almost three years. "With this album I had a chance to really sit back and relax, record records like I want to record them," the rapper quoted as saying. "I could take two, three days if I wanted to record a record, it didn't matter."
The album has pulled three singles from the album, 'Uh-Ohhh!', 'Body' and 'Sunset'. Due to the moderate reception of these singles, it is speculated that the push back is due to the quality of the whole album.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special