Ja Rule Puts Back 'The Mirror' in Shelves for 2008 Release
Murder Inc Online has announced that Ja Rule's new album will be pushed to next year. 'The Mirror' which was scheduled for November 13 release will only be dropped in 2008.
The album that has been pushed back once the last time, met "sample clearance issue" that the producer Irv Gotti still working on. The post also said that the album has "no confirmed release date".
Unlike his usual one-album-each year, Ja Rule has been working on this one for almost three years. "With this album I had a chance to really sit back and relax, record records like I want to record them," the rapper quoted as saying. "I could take two, three days if I wanted to record a record, it didn't matter."
The album has pulled three singles from the album, 'Uh-Ohhh!', 'Body' and 'Sunset'. Due to the moderate reception of these singles, it is speculated that the push back is due to the quality of the whole album.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed