Ja Rule Puts Back 'The Mirror' in Shelves for 2008 Release
Murder Inc Online has announced that Ja Rule's new album will be pushed to next year. 'The Mirror' which was scheduled for November 13 release will only be dropped in 2008.
The album that has been pushed back once the last time, met "sample clearance issue" that the producer Irv Gotti still working on. The post also said that the album has "no confirmed release date".
Unlike his usual one-album-each year, Ja Rule has been working on this one for almost three years. "With this album I had a chance to really sit back and relax, record records like I want to record them," the rapper quoted as saying. "I could take two, three days if I wanted to record a record, it didn't matter."
The album has pulled three singles from the album, 'Uh-Ohhh!', 'Body' and 'Sunset'. Due to the moderate reception of these singles, it is speculated that the push back is due to the quality of the whole album.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle