Daniel Craig Bound to Four More Bond Movies
The suave British super-spy will still go blond at least for four more installments of his adventures. MGM chairman and CEO Harry Sloan recently stated to The Hollywood Reporter that Daniel Craig has signed on to play 007 in four more James Bond films.
It is unclear, however, whether the number includes "Bond 22" which has already been in pre-production for a December start. Nevertheless, this will make Craig the third actor to reprise the character most after Roger Moore and Sean Connery, that's if he does stick to the contract.
Craig was confirmed to be the sixth acting talent to portray James Bond on October 14, 2005 and subsequently made his first appearance as the agent in last year's "Casino Royale." His portrayal of a more rugged, muscular style Bond proved to be a hit among the audience, boosting the movie's total gross to over $594 million worldwide.
More Daniel Craig News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester