Daniel Craig Bound to Four More Bond Movies
The suave British super-spy will still go blond at least for four more installments of his adventures. MGM chairman and CEO Harry Sloan recently stated to The Hollywood Reporter that Daniel Craig has signed on to play 007 in four more James Bond films.
It is unclear, however, whether the number includes "Bond 22" which has already been in pre-production for a December start. Nevertheless, this will make Craig the third actor to reprise the character most after Roger Moore and Sean Connery, that's if he does stick to the contract.
Craig was confirmed to be the sixth acting talent to portray James Bond on October 14, 2005 and subsequently made his first appearance as the agent in last year's "Casino Royale." His portrayal of a more rugged, muscular style Bond proved to be a hit among the audience, boosting the movie's total gross to over $594 million worldwide.
More Daniel Craig News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps