Daniel Craig Bound to Four More Bond Movies
The suave British super-spy will still go blond at least for four more installments of his adventures. MGM chairman and CEO Harry Sloan recently stated to The Hollywood Reporter that Daniel Craig has signed on to play 007 in four more James Bond films.
It is unclear, however, whether the number includes "Bond 22" which has already been in pre-production for a December start. Nevertheless, this will make Craig the third actor to reprise the character most after Roger Moore and Sean Connery, that's if he does stick to the contract.
Craig was confirmed to be the sixth acting talent to portray James Bond on October 14, 2005 and subsequently made his first appearance as the agent in last year's "Casino Royale." His portrayal of a more rugged, muscular style Bond proved to be a hit among the audience, boosting the movie's total gross to over $594 million worldwide.
More Daniel Craig News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'