Daniel Craig Bound to Four More Bond Movies
The suave British super-spy will still go blond at least for four more installments of his adventures. MGM chairman and CEO Harry Sloan recently stated to The Hollywood Reporter that Daniel Craig has signed on to play 007 in four more James Bond films.
It is unclear, however, whether the number includes "Bond 22" which has already been in pre-production for a December start. Nevertheless, this will make Craig the third actor to reprise the character most after Roger Moore and Sean Connery, that's if he does stick to the contract.
Craig was confirmed to be the sixth acting talent to portray James Bond on October 14, 2005 and subsequently made his first appearance as the agent in last year's "Casino Royale." His portrayal of a more rugged, muscular style Bond proved to be a hit among the audience, boosting the movie's total gross to over $594 million worldwide.
More Daniel Craig News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor