Tommy Lee Requested That Kid Rock Not Be Prosecuted for VMA Fight
It's been a month that the unfortunate took place, but it was not until Monday October 29th that Las Vegas authorities confirmed Kid Rock will not be charged in the fight with Tommy Lee at the MTV Video Music Awards last month.
TV show "Extra" was the first to make public the news after reportedly speaking with Las Vegas authorities. "The Clark County District Attorney's Office will not pursue a battery charge," Chief Deputy District Attorney Ron Bloxham was quoted by "Extra" as saying.
"It should be noted that Tommy Lee has requested that there be no prosecution relating to the incident and there were no injuries to either person," Bloxham revealed further.
Rock and Lee sent shock to the audience at the MTV Awards ceremony when they involved in a fight in the middle of the show. The former rocker was then cited by the Las Vegas police for misdemeanor battery because of which he could face up to six months in jail.
More Kid Rock News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special