Tommy Lee Requested That Kid Rock Not Be Prosecuted for VMA Fight
It's been a month that the unfortunate took place, but it was not until Monday October 29th that Las Vegas authorities confirmed Kid Rock will not be charged in the fight with Tommy Lee at the MTV Video Music Awards last month.
TV show "Extra" was the first to make public the news after reportedly speaking with Las Vegas authorities. "The Clark County District Attorney's Office will not pursue a battery charge," Chief Deputy District Attorney Ron Bloxham was quoted by "Extra" as saying.
"It should be noted that Tommy Lee has requested that there be no prosecution relating to the incident and there were no injuries to either person," Bloxham revealed further.
Rock and Lee sent shock to the audience at the MTV Awards ceremony when they involved in a fight in the middle of the show. The former rocker was then cited by the Las Vegas police for misdemeanor battery because of which he could face up to six months in jail.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'