Tommy Lee Requested That Kid Rock Not Be Prosecuted for VMA Fight
It's been a month that the unfortunate took place, but it was not until Monday October 29th that Las Vegas authorities confirmed Kid Rock will not be charged in the fight with Tommy Lee at the MTV Video Music Awards last month.
TV show "Extra" was the first to make public the news after reportedly speaking with Las Vegas authorities. "The Clark County District Attorney's Office will not pursue a battery charge," Chief Deputy District Attorney Ron Bloxham was quoted by "Extra" as saying.
"It should be noted that Tommy Lee has requested that there be no prosecution relating to the incident and there were no injuries to either person," Bloxham revealed further.
Rock and Lee sent shock to the audience at the MTV Awards ceremony when they involved in a fight in the middle of the show. The former rocker was then cited by the Las Vegas police for misdemeanor battery because of which he could face up to six months in jail.
More Kid Rock News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo