Tommy Lee Requested That Kid Rock Not Be Prosecuted for VMA Fight
It's been a month that the unfortunate took place, but it was not until Monday October 29th that Las Vegas authorities confirmed Kid Rock will not be charged in the fight with Tommy Lee at the MTV Video Music Awards last month.
TV show "Extra" was the first to make public the news after reportedly speaking with Las Vegas authorities. "The Clark County District Attorney's Office will not pursue a battery charge," Chief Deputy District Attorney Ron Bloxham was quoted by "Extra" as saying.
"It should be noted that Tommy Lee has requested that there be no prosecution relating to the incident and there were no injuries to either person," Bloxham revealed further.
Rock and Lee sent shock to the audience at the MTV Awards ceremony when they involved in a fight in the middle of the show. The former rocker was then cited by the Las Vegas police for misdemeanor battery because of which he could face up to six months in jail.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences