Tommy Lee Requested That Kid Rock Not Be Prosecuted for VMA Fight
It's been a month that the unfortunate took place, but it was not until Monday October 29th that Las Vegas authorities confirmed Kid Rock will not be charged in the fight with Tommy Lee at the MTV Video Music Awards last month.
TV show "Extra" was the first to make public the news after reportedly speaking with Las Vegas authorities. "The Clark County District Attorney's Office will not pursue a battery charge," Chief Deputy District Attorney Ron Bloxham was quoted by "Extra" as saying.
"It should be noted that Tommy Lee has requested that there be no prosecution relating to the incident and there were no injuries to either person," Bloxham revealed further.
Rock and Lee sent shock to the audience at the MTV Awards ceremony when they involved in a fight in the middle of the show. The former rocker was then cited by the Las Vegas police for misdemeanor battery because of which he could face up to six months in jail.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance