Peter Jackson-Directed Lovely Bones Set Pics Put Online
Peter Jackson's new drama flick "The Lovely Bones" has already started its principal photography, and first pictures from the movie's set in Willistown Township, Pennsylvania now are delightfully available online to grab, thanks to The Philadelphia Inquirer.
In one image, as seen on the above left, Jackson was captured to seriously discuss a scene with the flick's cast member Rose McIver, who was holding onto a Golden Retriever called Brava. Other images show the crews' preparation in shooting the project with local residents going out of their houses to witness the filming.
Pic, based on the Alice Sebold' best-selling novel, recently created headline as actor Ryan Gosling was suddenly replaced by Mark Wahlberg for the role of Jack Salmon. Speculations then rose guessing Gosling was fired from the film due to his demanding nature, but the 26-year-old quickly denied it, stating he was just too young for the part, the father of a murdered teenage girl.
"The age of the character versus my real age was always a concern of mine. Peter and I tried to make it work and ultimately it just didn't," he told Parade magazine. "I think the film is much better off with Mark Wahlberg in that role. Peter Jackson is an incredible filmmaker and I'm here to tell you that he has things up his sleeve that are going to blow peoples' minds. I'm going to be the first person in line to buy tickets."
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms