Peter Jackson-Directed Lovely Bones Set Pics Put Online
Peter Jackson's new drama flick "The Lovely Bones" has already started its principal photography, and first pictures from the movie's set in Willistown Township, Pennsylvania now are delightfully available online to grab, thanks to The Philadelphia Inquirer.
In one image, as seen on the above left, Jackson was captured to seriously discuss a scene with the flick's cast member Rose McIver, who was holding onto a Golden Retriever called Brava. Other images show the crews' preparation in shooting the project with local residents going out of their houses to witness the filming.
Pic, based on the Alice Sebold' best-selling novel, recently created headline as actor Ryan Gosling was suddenly replaced by Mark Wahlberg for the role of Jack Salmon. Speculations then rose guessing Gosling was fired from the film due to his demanding nature, but the 26-year-old quickly denied it, stating he was just too young for the part, the father of a murdered teenage girl.
"The age of the character versus my real age was always a concern of mine. Peter and I tried to make it work and ultimately it just didn't," he told Parade magazine. "I think the film is much better off with Mark Wahlberg in that role. Peter Jackson is an incredible filmmaker and I'm here to tell you that he has things up his sleeve that are going to blow peoples' minds. I'm going to be the first person in line to buy tickets."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism