Could It Be True? Cate Blanchett Pregnant with Third Child
Words got around just now that Cate Blanchett might be pregnant with child number three.
Not without reason but speculation on the actress getting pregnant popped out after she was spotted sporting a baby bump while out in NYC this past weekend.
Blanchett was first seen with a bumping belly while she left her midtown Manhattan hotel to perform in the play "Right You Are (If You Think You Are)" held at the grand rotunda of the Guggenheim Museum in New York City on Saturday October 27th.
Then again, Blanchett was spotted with a growing belly during an appearance on UK chat show "Friday Night with Jonathan Ross" as apparent through the photo on the left.
Blanchett has had two sons with screenwriter husband Andrew Upton, they are Dashiell John and Roman Robert. The movie beauty has in an interview with W Magazine for its October 2007 issue stated her willingness to have more children, saying "We're not going to wait forever. God, I'd love it to be now. I'd love it to be next week."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake