Could It Be True? Cate Blanchett Pregnant with Third Child
Words got around just now that Cate Blanchett might be pregnant with child number three.
Not without reason but speculation on the actress getting pregnant popped out after she was spotted sporting a baby bump while out in NYC this past weekend.
Blanchett was first seen with a bumping belly while she left her midtown Manhattan hotel to perform in the play "Right You Are (If You Think You Are)" held at the grand rotunda of the Guggenheim Museum in New York City on Saturday October 27th.
Then again, Blanchett was spotted with a growing belly during an appearance on UK chat show "Friday Night with Jonathan Ross" as apparent through the photo on the left.
Blanchett has had two sons with screenwriter husband Andrew Upton, they are Dashiell John and Roman Robert. The movie beauty has in an interview with W Magazine for its October 2007 issue stated her willingness to have more children, saying "We're not going to wait forever. God, I'd love it to be now. I'd love it to be next week."
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2