Could It Be True? Cate Blanchett Pregnant with Third Child
Words got around just now that Cate Blanchett might be pregnant with child number three.
Not without reason but speculation on the actress getting pregnant popped out after she was spotted sporting a baby bump while out in NYC this past weekend.
Blanchett was first seen with a bumping belly while she left her midtown Manhattan hotel to perform in the play "Right You Are (If You Think You Are)" held at the grand rotunda of the Guggenheim Museum in New York City on Saturday October 27th.
Then again, Blanchett was spotted with a growing belly during an appearance on UK chat show "Friday Night with Jonathan Ross" as apparent through the photo on the left.
Blanchett has had two sons with screenwriter husband Andrew Upton, they are Dashiell John and Roman Robert. The movie beauty has in an interview with W Magazine for its October 2007 issue stated her willingness to have more children, saying "We're not going to wait forever. God, I'd love it to be now. I'd love it to be next week."
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!