Could It Be True? Cate Blanchett Pregnant with Third Child
Words got around just now that Cate Blanchett might be pregnant with child number three.
Not without reason but speculation on the actress getting pregnant popped out after she was spotted sporting a baby bump while out in NYC this past weekend.
Blanchett was first seen with a bumping belly while she left her midtown Manhattan hotel to perform in the play "Right You Are (If You Think You Are)" held at the grand rotunda of the Guggenheim Museum in New York City on Saturday October 27th.
Then again, Blanchett was spotted with a growing belly during an appearance on UK chat show "Friday Night with Jonathan Ross" as apparent through the photo on the left.
Blanchett has had two sons with screenwriter husband Andrew Upton, they are Dashiell John and Roman Robert. The movie beauty has in an interview with W Magazine for its October 2007 issue stated her willingness to have more children, saying "We're not going to wait forever. God, I'd love it to be now. I'd love it to be next week."
More Cate Blanchett News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'