X Files Sequel Locks Its Filming Start Date
At last a fixed date to get the cameras rolled on "The X Files" follow-up has been picked up. Completing David Duchovny's previous statement which said shooting would start in December, ComingSoon.net has reported that the whole process will take off on December 10 this year for sure.
Filming is going to take place in Vancouver, Canada under the direction of Chris Carter, the creator of the original TV series, which pic is adapted from. Duchovny is set to reprise his role as Special Agent Fox Mulder with Gillian Anderson being expected to again play Special Agent Dana Scully as well.
20th Century Fox as the studio producing this second installment of the hit franchise is said to refer to the sequel as "Done One." No word yet about the plot details and other cast members, but it has been confirmed that pic will be developed from the script written by Carter and Frank Spotnitz.
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry