X Files Sequel Locks Its Filming Start Date
At last a fixed date to get the cameras rolled on "The X Files" follow-up has been picked up. Completing David Duchovny's previous statement which said shooting would start in December, ComingSoon.net has reported that the whole process will take off on December 10 this year for sure.
Filming is going to take place in Vancouver, Canada under the direction of Chris Carter, the creator of the original TV series, which pic is adapted from. Duchovny is set to reprise his role as Special Agent Fox Mulder with Gillian Anderson being expected to again play Special Agent Dana Scully as well.
20th Century Fox as the studio producing this second installment of the hit franchise is said to refer to the sequel as "Done One." No word yet about the plot details and other cast members, but it has been confirmed that pic will be developed from the script written by Carter and Frank Spotnitz.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory