X Files Sequel Locks Its Filming Start Date
At last a fixed date to get the cameras rolled on "The X Files" follow-up has been picked up. Completing David Duchovny's previous statement which said shooting would start in December, ComingSoon.net has reported that the whole process will take off on December 10 this year for sure.
Filming is going to take place in Vancouver, Canada under the direction of Chris Carter, the creator of the original TV series, which pic is adapted from. Duchovny is set to reprise his role as Special Agent Fox Mulder with Gillian Anderson being expected to again play Special Agent Dana Scully as well.
20th Century Fox as the studio producing this second installment of the hit franchise is said to refer to the sequel as "Done One." No word yet about the plot details and other cast members, but it has been confirmed that pic will be developed from the script written by Carter and Frank Spotnitz.
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'
- 'Supergirl': Katie McGrath Upped to Series Regular in Season 3