Wonder Woman Is Not Teresa Palmer But Megan Gale?
Speculations on who to play Wonder Woman in "Justice League of America" takes another turn now that runway model Megan Gale is said to be actually the one landing the role, which Jessica Biel ditched last month, rather than recently-rumored Teresa Palmer.
Australia's Daily Telegraph, which brought in tidbit of Palmer's casting for the part, now cites that industry sources have said Gale to be short-listed for playing the fictional DC Comics superheroine, created by William Moulton Marston. The beauty is even claimed to be spotted visiting Fox Studios in recent weeks, where the project will be shot.
While noting Gale to possess dark beauty which does have more in common with Wonder Woman's original portrayer Lynda Carter, the paper went on informing the announcement of the actress donning the Amazon princess' suit is expected next Tuesday. Since all we can do for now is seemingly waiting for the revelation, stay tuned to AceShowbiz for the anticipated news then.
More Justice League News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna