Wonder Woman Is Not Teresa Palmer But Megan Gale?
Speculations on who to play Wonder Woman in "Justice League of America" takes another turn now that runway model Megan Gale is said to be actually the one landing the role, which Jessica Biel ditched last month, rather than recently-rumored Teresa Palmer.
Australia's Daily Telegraph, which brought in tidbit of Palmer's casting for the part, now cites that industry sources have said Gale to be short-listed for playing the fictional DC Comics superheroine, created by William Moulton Marston. The beauty is even claimed to be spotted visiting Fox Studios in recent weeks, where the project will be shot.
While noting Gale to possess dark beauty which does have more in common with Wonder Woman's original portrayer Lynda Carter, the paper went on informing the announcement of the actress donning the Amazon princess' suit is expected next Tuesday. Since all we can do for now is seemingly waiting for the revelation, stay tuned to AceShowbiz for the anticipated news then.
More Justice League Part One News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!