Armor for Sleep Posted Their Entire Third Album on MySpace
Alternative rock band Armor for Sleep will on October 30, release their third studio album 'Smile for Them'. The band that come from New Jersey, will begin the chapter of the album with song 'Williamsburg'.
The first single was already posted on their MySpace page along with 11 other tracks within the album. One particular track that may catch the ear rather familiar would be 'End of the World ', a song utilized as the soundtrack to mega blockbuster movie 'Transformers' (2007).
The video of 'Williamsburg' will be debuted on MTV's TRL and mtvU as of Monday, October 29 along with an appearance by the band in the TRL studio. Shot with the intention to be a social commentary on the Hipster scene, the video gives a satirical lesson straight from the Hipster 101 classroom. Catch the sneak peek of the video here.
The band have begun a tour dubbed 'Sleeping With Giants' with The Academy Is..., The Rocket Summer, and Sherwood since September 5 and will wrap it up on November 24 in Chicago. Log on to mtvU.com for the complete tour dates.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories