Jennifer Lopez's "Deseo" Perfume Ad
Leaving the persistent pregnancy speculation for latter, Jennifer Lopez is coming out with her yet another fragrance. The multi-talented beauty is coming out with her ninth fragrance in five years "Deseo," which is the Spanish for "Desire," due out February next year.
On the use of the Spanish term to name the perfume, Lopez explained "I have a lot of synergy happening in my life right now that is taking me back to my roots and to everything that I'm about and how I was raised. This is what I really find my heart is into. It's the first time I have decided to use a Spanish word for one of our fragrances. We really look at where I am at in my life and what is important to me at that time. But the one thing that we have always concentrated on from the beginning is to be as truthful as we can."
The scent, which has been developed in collaboration with Givaudan perfumers Ellen Molner and Jim Krivda, according to WWD.com is a mixture of bamboo leaves, garden yuzu, Sicilian bergamot and freesia. The theme, which was inspired by a night-time walk through J-Lo's garden, continues in the middle notes of star jasmine, pink geranium flower, orange blossom and French mimosa. The base notes finish with warm amber, oak moss, musks, sandalwood, atlas cedarwood, patchouli and mineral accord.
"Deseo" will be available in two sizes, 1.7 oz. and 3.4 oz. and will cost $46 and $56 respectively. There will also be a body lotion which will cost $27.50 for 6.7 oz.
Also hinted on the possibility to create the masculine counterpart of "Deseo," Lopez furthermore revealed "I've always known that I wanted to launch a fragrance for men...Since Deseo is all about desire and sensuality, it seems perfect to develop a male counterpart for it". The fragrance for men will thus be Lopez's first masculine fragrance should it come to realization.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes