Jennifer Lopez's "Deseo" Perfume Ad
Leaving the persistent pregnancy speculation for latter, Jennifer Lopez is coming out with her yet another fragrance. The multi-talented beauty is coming out with her ninth fragrance in five years "Deseo," which is the Spanish for "Desire," due out February next year.
On the use of the Spanish term to name the perfume, Lopez explained "I have a lot of synergy happening in my life right now that is taking me back to my roots and to everything that I'm about and how I was raised. This is what I really find my heart is into. It's the first time I have decided to use a Spanish word for one of our fragrances. We really look at where I am at in my life and what is important to me at that time. But the one thing that we have always concentrated on from the beginning is to be as truthful as we can."
The scent, which has been developed in collaboration with Givaudan perfumers Ellen Molner and Jim Krivda, according to WWD.com is a mixture of bamboo leaves, garden yuzu, Sicilian bergamot and freesia. The theme, which was inspired by a night-time walk through J-Lo's garden, continues in the middle notes of star jasmine, pink geranium flower, orange blossom and French mimosa. The base notes finish with warm amber, oak moss, musks, sandalwood, atlas cedarwood, patchouli and mineral accord.
"Deseo" will be available in two sizes, 1.7 oz. and 3.4 oz. and will cost $46 and $56 respectively. There will also be a body lotion which will cost $27.50 for 6.7 oz.
Also hinted on the possibility to create the masculine counterpart of "Deseo," Lopez furthermore revealed "I've always known that I wanted to launch a fragrance for men...Since Deseo is all about desire and sensuality, it seems perfect to develop a male counterpart for it". The fragrance for men will thus be Lopez's first masculine fragrance should it come to realization.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?