Britney Spears' Mother Writing on a Memoir
While Britney Spears is elsewhere on the earth, gets busy dealing with her countless legal troubles, momma Lynne Spears has another thing to do, which is writing a book about parenting and life as a pop star mom dealing with fame in the modern sphere of tabloids.
Curt Harding, a spokesman for the Christian book publisher Thomas Nelson Inc., told E! News Friday October 26th Lynne has inked a deal to pen a memoir which will be focused on "her role as showbiz family matriarch."
The book, to be called "Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World," is scheduled for a May 11, 2008 release date which will be coincide with Mother's Day.
"That is all we're releasing at this time," Harding said in a statement. "I have not seen a manuscript so I cannot comment on the content."
Britney and Lynne has had a rocky mother-daughter relationship earlier this year amidst her custody battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline over sons Sean Preston and Jayden James. They later on reconciled early this month.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala