Britney Spears' Mother Writing on a Memoir
While Britney Spears is elsewhere on the earth, gets busy dealing with her countless legal troubles, momma Lynne Spears has another thing to do, which is writing a book about parenting and life as a pop star mom dealing with fame in the modern sphere of tabloids.
Curt Harding, a spokesman for the Christian book publisher Thomas Nelson Inc., told E! News Friday October 26th Lynne has inked a deal to pen a memoir which will be focused on "her role as showbiz family matriarch."
The book, to be called "Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World," is scheduled for a May 11, 2008 release date which will be coincide with Mother's Day.
"That is all we're releasing at this time," Harding said in a statement. "I have not seen a manuscript so I cannot comment on the content."
Britney and Lynne has had a rocky mother-daughter relationship earlier this year amidst her custody battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline over sons Sean Preston and Jayden James. They later on reconciled early this month.
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby