Britney Spears' Mother Writing on a Memoir
While Britney Spears is elsewhere on the earth, gets busy dealing with her countless legal troubles, momma Lynne Spears has another thing to do, which is writing a book about parenting and life as a pop star mom dealing with fame in the modern sphere of tabloids.
Curt Harding, a spokesman for the Christian book publisher Thomas Nelson Inc., told E! News Friday October 26th Lynne has inked a deal to pen a memoir which will be focused on "her role as showbiz family matriarch."
The book, to be called "Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World," is scheduled for a May 11, 2008 release date which will be coincide with Mother's Day.
"That is all we're releasing at this time," Harding said in a statement. "I have not seen a manuscript so I cannot comment on the content."
Britney and Lynne has had a rocky mother-daughter relationship earlier this year amidst her custody battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline over sons Sean Preston and Jayden James. They later on reconciled early this month.
More Britney Spears News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'