Britney Spears' Mother Writing on a Memoir
While Britney Spears is elsewhere on the earth, gets busy dealing with her countless legal troubles, momma Lynne Spears has another thing to do, which is writing a book about parenting and life as a pop star mom dealing with fame in the modern sphere of tabloids.
Curt Harding, a spokesman for the Christian book publisher Thomas Nelson Inc., told E! News Friday October 26th Lynne has inked a deal to pen a memoir which will be focused on "her role as showbiz family matriarch."
The book, to be called "Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World," is scheduled for a May 11, 2008 release date which will be coincide with Mother's Day.
"That is all we're releasing at this time," Harding said in a statement. "I have not seen a manuscript so I cannot comment on the content."
Britney and Lynne has had a rocky mother-daughter relationship earlier this year amidst her custody battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline over sons Sean Preston and Jayden James. They later on reconciled early this month.
More Britney Spears News
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'