Britney Spears' Mother Writing on a Memoir
While Britney Spears is elsewhere on the earth, gets busy dealing with her countless legal troubles, momma Lynne Spears has another thing to do, which is writing a book about parenting and life as a pop star mom dealing with fame in the modern sphere of tabloids.
Curt Harding, a spokesman for the Christian book publisher Thomas Nelson Inc., told E! News Friday October 26th Lynne has inked a deal to pen a memoir which will be focused on "her role as showbiz family matriarch."
The book, to be called "Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World," is scheduled for a May 11, 2008 release date which will be coincide with Mother's Day.
"That is all we're releasing at this time," Harding said in a statement. "I have not seen a manuscript so I cannot comment on the content."
Britney and Lynne has had a rocky mother-daughter relationship earlier this year amidst her custody battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline over sons Sean Preston and Jayden James. They later on reconciled early this month.
More Britney Spears News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars