British Actor Orlando Bloom Dating Aussie Fashion Model Miranda Kerr
While the Los Angeles police is still busy investigating the car crash involving him, Orlando Bloom knows best what to do in between times. The Hollywood heartthrob reportedly makes use his time getting close with Australian fashion model Miranda Kerr.
Bloom, who remains single since his last romance with actress Kate Bosworth, is said to be on a fast-track romance with Kerr and has been enjoying a series of dates with her.
Bloom and Kerr, according to US Weekly, took an amorous jaunt to East Hampton, New York, on October 4th and 5th. The actor even was seen giving his support to the beauty at the Victoria's Secret Phi Beta Pink party in Beverly Hills on October 18th.
"They've been friends for a long time," a source tells Us Weekly. "But they only decided to give it a go a few weeks back."
Neither parties give their comment on the report though, so we better not come to judgment too early.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn