British Actor Orlando Bloom Dating Aussie Fashion Model Miranda Kerr
While the Los Angeles police is still busy investigating the car crash involving him, Orlando Bloom knows best what to do in between times. The Hollywood heartthrob reportedly makes use his time getting close with Australian fashion model Miranda Kerr.
Bloom, who remains single since his last romance with actress Kate Bosworth, is said to be on a fast-track romance with Kerr and has been enjoying a series of dates with her.
Bloom and Kerr, according to US Weekly, took an amorous jaunt to East Hampton, New York, on October 4th and 5th. The actor even was seen giving his support to the beauty at the Victoria's Secret Phi Beta Pink party in Beverly Hills on October 18th.
"They've been friends for a long time," a source tells Us Weekly. "But they only decided to give it a go a few weeks back."
Neither parties give their comment on the report though, so we better not come to judgment too early.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs