British Actor Orlando Bloom Dating Aussie Fashion Model Miranda Kerr
While the Los Angeles police is still busy investigating the car crash involving him, Orlando Bloom knows best what to do in between times. The Hollywood heartthrob reportedly makes use his time getting close with Australian fashion model Miranda Kerr.
Bloom, who remains single since his last romance with actress Kate Bosworth, is said to be on a fast-track romance with Kerr and has been enjoying a series of dates with her.
Bloom and Kerr, according to US Weekly, took an amorous jaunt to East Hampton, New York, on October 4th and 5th. The actor even was seen giving his support to the beauty at the Victoria's Secret Phi Beta Pink party in Beverly Hills on October 18th.
"They've been friends for a long time," a source tells Us Weekly. "But they only decided to give it a go a few weeks back."
Neither parties give their comment on the report though, so we better not come to judgment too early.
More Orlando Bloom News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift