British Actor Orlando Bloom Dating Aussie Fashion Model Miranda Kerr
While the Los Angeles police is still busy investigating the car crash involving him, Orlando Bloom knows best what to do in between times. The Hollywood heartthrob reportedly makes use his time getting close with Australian fashion model Miranda Kerr.
Bloom, who remains single since his last romance with actress Kate Bosworth, is said to be on a fast-track romance with Kerr and has been enjoying a series of dates with her.
Bloom and Kerr, according to US Weekly, took an amorous jaunt to East Hampton, New York, on October 4th and 5th. The actor even was seen giving his support to the beauty at the Victoria's Secret Phi Beta Pink party in Beverly Hills on October 18th.
"They've been friends for a long time," a source tells Us Weekly. "But they only decided to give it a go a few weeks back."
Neither parties give their comment on the report though, so we better not come to judgment too early.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce