New Video: Mary J. Blige's 'Just Fine'
The video of 'Just Fine', which is the first single from Mary J. Blige's upcoming album, has finally been premiered. Within the clip, Blige did a little impersonation of Michael Jackson's dance.
The video was directed by Chris Applebaum who previously helmed the clip of Rihanna's 'Umbrella'. Speaking about similarity, the beginning of 'Just Fine' video is combining dance movement and visual effect, just like what is done in Rihanna's 'Umbrella' during the 'water' dance.
'Growing Pains' will be released on December 11, according to FMQB.com.
The singer recently spoke on losing 'Umbrella,' which was offered to her first, to Rihanna. "The song was recorded for me," she said, "and it was during the Grammy time and I was really, really busy. I heard it and I thought: 'Oh my goodness, that's a smash. I love this song'." However, she insisted that she loves Rihanna's version which is now still her favorite.
Mary J. Blige, 'Just Fine':
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly