New Video: Mary J. Blige's 'Just Fine'
The video of 'Just Fine', which is the first single from Mary J. Blige's upcoming album, has finally been premiered. Within the clip, Blige did a little impersonation of Michael Jackson's dance.
The video was directed by Chris Applebaum who previously helmed the clip of Rihanna's 'Umbrella'. Speaking about similarity, the beginning of 'Just Fine' video is combining dance movement and visual effect, just like what is done in Rihanna's 'Umbrella' during the 'water' dance.
'Growing Pains' will be released on December 11, according to FMQB.com.
The singer recently spoke on losing 'Umbrella,' which was offered to her first, to Rihanna. "The song was recorded for me," she said, "and it was during the Grammy time and I was really, really busy. I heard it and I thought: 'Oh my goodness, that's a smash. I love this song'." However, she insisted that she loves Rihanna's version which is now still her favorite.
Mary J. Blige, 'Just Fine':
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed