New Video: Mary J. Blige's 'Just Fine'
The video of 'Just Fine', which is the first single from Mary J. Blige's upcoming album, has finally been premiered. Within the clip, Blige did a little impersonation of Michael Jackson's dance.
The video was directed by Chris Applebaum who previously helmed the clip of Rihanna's 'Umbrella'. Speaking about similarity, the beginning of 'Just Fine' video is combining dance movement and visual effect, just like what is done in Rihanna's 'Umbrella' during the 'water' dance.
'Growing Pains' will be released on December 11, according to FMQB.com.
The singer recently spoke on losing 'Umbrella,' which was offered to her first, to Rihanna. "The song was recorded for me," she said, "and it was during the Grammy time and I was really, really busy. I heard it and I thought: 'Oh my goodness, that's a smash. I love this song'." However, she insisted that she loves Rihanna's version which is now still her favorite.
Mary J. Blige, 'Just Fine':
More Mary J. Blige News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'