New Video: Mary J. Blige's 'Just Fine'
The video of 'Just Fine', which is the first single from Mary J. Blige's upcoming album, has finally been premiered. Within the clip, Blige did a little impersonation of Michael Jackson's dance.
The video was directed by Chris Applebaum who previously helmed the clip of Rihanna's 'Umbrella'. Speaking about similarity, the beginning of 'Just Fine' video is combining dance movement and visual effect, just like what is done in Rihanna's 'Umbrella' during the 'water' dance.
'Growing Pains' will be released on December 11, according to FMQB.com.
The singer recently spoke on losing 'Umbrella,' which was offered to her first, to Rihanna. "The song was recorded for me," she said, "and it was during the Grammy time and I was really, really busy. I heard it and I thought: 'Oh my goodness, that's a smash. I love this song'." However, she insisted that she loves Rihanna's version which is now still her favorite.
Mary J. Blige, 'Just Fine':
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake