New Video: Mary J. Blige's 'Just Fine'
The video of 'Just Fine', which is the first single from Mary J. Blige's upcoming album, has finally been premiered. Within the clip, Blige did a little impersonation of Michael Jackson's dance.
The video was directed by Chris Applebaum who previously helmed the clip of Rihanna's 'Umbrella'. Speaking about similarity, the beginning of 'Just Fine' video is combining dance movement and visual effect, just like what is done in Rihanna's 'Umbrella' during the 'water' dance.
'Growing Pains' will be released on December 11, according to FMQB.com.
The singer recently spoke on losing 'Umbrella,' which was offered to her first, to Rihanna. "The song was recorded for me," she said, "and it was during the Grammy time and I was really, really busy. I heard it and I thought: 'Oh my goodness, that's a smash. I love this song'." However, she insisted that she loves Rihanna's version which is now still her favorite.
Mary J. Blige, 'Just Fine':
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia