Milo Ventimiglia Gave Hayden Panettiere an 18-Karat Yellow-Gold Ring as a Belated Birthday Present
It's just a matter of time, I guess, for Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden Panettiere to finally make their romance public. Amidst their stern denials of romance, the actor reportedly has presented the beauty with an 18-karat yellow-gold ring which is meant as a belated birthday present.
According to "In Touch," the Tiffany & Co. ring which is called Somerset Heart features a woven band and a heart and Ventimiglia had it inscribed with the words "Sweet like Hayden." The ring reportedly worth $1,950.
While the ring may very well be a platonic gift between friends, we are pretty sure that it isn't just any ring.
Hayden turned 18th back on August 21st. She and Ventimiglia are co-stars in the NBC series "Heroes." They began dating rumors following her split from former boyfriend Stephen Colletti after more than one year of dating.
Hayden and Ventimiglia fueled the rumors with their being snapped walking arm-in-arm outside of HBO Emmy after-party last month. That's not all, they were later on also video taped got cozy on the dance floor at an Emmy Awards party on September 16th.
More Milo Ventimiglia News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney