Milo Ventimiglia Gave Hayden Panettiere an 18-Karat Yellow-Gold Ring as a Belated Birthday Present
It's just a matter of time, I guess, for Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden Panettiere to finally make their romance public. Amidst their stern denials of romance, the actor reportedly has presented the beauty with an 18-karat yellow-gold ring which is meant as a belated birthday present.
According to "In Touch," the Tiffany & Co. ring which is called Somerset Heart features a woven band and a heart and Ventimiglia had it inscribed with the words "Sweet like Hayden." The ring reportedly worth $1,950.
While the ring may very well be a platonic gift between friends, we are pretty sure that it isn't just any ring.
Hayden turned 18th back on August 21st. She and Ventimiglia are co-stars in the NBC series "Heroes." They began dating rumors following her split from former boyfriend Stephen Colletti after more than one year of dating.
Hayden and Ventimiglia fueled the rumors with their being snapped walking arm-in-arm outside of HBO Emmy after-party last month. That's not all, they were later on also video taped got cozy on the dance floor at an Emmy Awards party on September 16th.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked