Milo Ventimiglia Gave Hayden Panettiere an 18-Karat Yellow-Gold Ring as a Belated Birthday Present
It's just a matter of time, I guess, for Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden Panettiere to finally make their romance public. Amidst their stern denials of romance, the actor reportedly has presented the beauty with an 18-karat yellow-gold ring which is meant as a belated birthday present.
According to "In Touch," the Tiffany & Co. ring which is called Somerset Heart features a woven band and a heart and Ventimiglia had it inscribed with the words "Sweet like Hayden." The ring reportedly worth $1,950.
While the ring may very well be a platonic gift between friends, we are pretty sure that it isn't just any ring.
Hayden turned 18th back on August 21st. She and Ventimiglia are co-stars in the NBC series "Heroes." They began dating rumors following her split from former boyfriend Stephen Colletti after more than one year of dating.
Hayden and Ventimiglia fueled the rumors with their being snapped walking arm-in-arm outside of HBO Emmy after-party last month. That's not all, they were later on also video taped got cozy on the dance floor at an Emmy Awards party on September 16th.
More Milo Ventimiglia News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video