No Lindsay Lohan, the Hiltons Are the Only Hosts for the New Year's Eve Bash at LAX
Worry no more. Lindsay Lohan won't be hosting the highly anticipated New Year's Eve bash at Lax. Earlier report on her going to do so is 100 percent false.
Talk is heating up just yesterday that Lindsay has been tapped to host a New Year's Eve party at Las Vegas hot spot LAX. She, as reported by Us Weekly, actually isn't really happy with that scheduled gig, yet reluctantly willing to do it because "she's contractually obligated."
Lindsay is said to be agreed to take the job because she wants to pay back the "hundreds of thousands of dollars" she earned by agreeing to host her 21st birthday in Sin City at PURE Nightclub (which, like LAX, is owned by Pure Management Group), which she had to cancel following her undergoing treatment at the Promises facility in Malibu back in July, a source told Us Weekly.
In fact, a rep for the venue has been telling OK! magazine that LiLo won't be hosting LAX for New Year and instead confirmed that Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton will be in hand. "We only know that Paris and Nicky Hilton are hosting the NYE party at LAX, and as far as I know they're the only hosts," the representative said in a statement.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?