No Lindsay Lohan, the Hiltons Are the Only Hosts for the New Year's Eve Bash at LAX
Worry no more. Lindsay Lohan won't be hosting the highly anticipated New Year's Eve bash at Lax. Earlier report on her going to do so is 100 percent false.
Talk is heating up just yesterday that Lindsay has been tapped to host a New Year's Eve party at Las Vegas hot spot LAX. She, as reported by Us Weekly, actually isn't really happy with that scheduled gig, yet reluctantly willing to do it because "she's contractually obligated."
Lindsay is said to be agreed to take the job because she wants to pay back the "hundreds of thousands of dollars" she earned by agreeing to host her 21st birthday in Sin City at PURE Nightclub (which, like LAX, is owned by Pure Management Group), which she had to cancel following her undergoing treatment at the Promises facility in Malibu back in July, a source told Us Weekly.
In fact, a rep for the venue has been telling OK! magazine that LiLo won't be hosting LAX for New Year and instead confirmed that Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton will be in hand. "We only know that Paris and Nicky Hilton are hosting the NYE party at LAX, and as far as I know they're the only hosts," the representative said in a statement.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones