No Lindsay Lohan, the Hiltons Are the Only Hosts for the New Year's Eve Bash at LAX
Worry no more. Lindsay Lohan won't be hosting the highly anticipated New Year's Eve bash at Lax. Earlier report on her going to do so is 100 percent false.
Talk is heating up just yesterday that Lindsay has been tapped to host a New Year's Eve party at Las Vegas hot spot LAX. She, as reported by Us Weekly, actually isn't really happy with that scheduled gig, yet reluctantly willing to do it because "she's contractually obligated."
Lindsay is said to be agreed to take the job because she wants to pay back the "hundreds of thousands of dollars" she earned by agreeing to host her 21st birthday in Sin City at PURE Nightclub (which, like LAX, is owned by Pure Management Group), which she had to cancel following her undergoing treatment at the Promises facility in Malibu back in July, a source told Us Weekly.
In fact, a rep for the venue has been telling OK! magazine that LiLo won't be hosting LAX for New Year and instead confirmed that Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton will be in hand. "We only know that Paris and Nicky Hilton are hosting the NYE party at LAX, and as far as I know they're the only hosts," the representative said in a statement.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!