P. Diddy Signed Multiyear Deal to Promote the Ciroc Vodka Brand
He's been invading almost all major business empires, but vodka. From music to clothing to perfume, P. Diddy is now having his nose to yet another new business, promoting vodka.
The music mogul has signed a multi-year deal with Diageo PLC, which is the largest multinational beer, wine and spirits company in the world, to promote the company's Ciroc vodka brand for a 50-50 percent share in the profits, which could earn him more than $100 million, depending on how well the brand performs.
And since "it is not an endorsement deal," Diddy will thus be responsible for marketing the brand, deciding where and how to sell it, and winning over new customers as well.
"This is something that will have my daily attention," so he said on his new business venture, adding that he wanted to work with Diageo because the company understood that "I'm not just a celebrity endorser, I'm a brand builder. I'm a luxury brand builder."
More P. Diddy News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake