P. Diddy Signed Multiyear Deal to Promote the Ciroc Vodka Brand
He's been invading almost all major business empires, but vodka. From music to clothing to perfume, P. Diddy is now having his nose to yet another new business, promoting vodka.
The music mogul has signed a multi-year deal with Diageo PLC, which is the largest multinational beer, wine and spirits company in the world, to promote the company's Ciroc vodka brand for a 50-50 percent share in the profits, which could earn him more than $100 million, depending on how well the brand performs.
And since "it is not an endorsement deal," Diddy will thus be responsible for marketing the brand, deciding where and how to sell it, and winning over new customers as well.
"This is something that will have my daily attention," so he said on his new business venture, adding that he wanted to work with Diageo because the company understood that "I'm not just a celebrity endorser, I'm a brand builder. I'm a luxury brand builder."
More P. Diddy News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'