P. Diddy Signed Multiyear Deal to Promote the Ciroc Vodka Brand
He's been invading almost all major business empires, but vodka. From music to clothing to perfume, P. Diddy is now having his nose to yet another new business, promoting vodka.
The music mogul has signed a multi-year deal with Diageo PLC, which is the largest multinational beer, wine and spirits company in the world, to promote the company's Ciroc vodka brand for a 50-50 percent share in the profits, which could earn him more than $100 million, depending on how well the brand performs.
And since "it is not an endorsement deal," Diddy will thus be responsible for marketing the brand, deciding where and how to sell it, and winning over new customers as well.
"This is something that will have my daily attention," so he said on his new business venture, adding that he wanted to work with Diageo because the company understood that "I'm not just a celebrity endorser, I'm a brand builder. I'm a luxury brand builder."
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell