P. Diddy Signed Multiyear Deal to Promote the Ciroc Vodka Brand
He's been invading almost all major business empires, but vodka. From music to clothing to perfume, P. Diddy is now having his nose to yet another new business, promoting vodka.
The music mogul has signed a multi-year deal with Diageo PLC, which is the largest multinational beer, wine and spirits company in the world, to promote the company's Ciroc vodka brand for a 50-50 percent share in the profits, which could earn him more than $100 million, depending on how well the brand performs.
And since "it is not an endorsement deal," Diddy will thus be responsible for marketing the brand, deciding where and how to sell it, and winning over new customers as well.
"This is something that will have my daily attention," so he said on his new business venture, adding that he wanted to work with Diageo because the company understood that "I'm not just a celebrity endorser, I'm a brand builder. I'm a luxury brand builder."
More P. Diddy News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group