Meet Maxim Magazine's Five Unsexiest Women Alive
It surely is bizarre, and sad of course. While the other females are competing to be included on the list of such poll, as the most beautiful and sexiest among others, the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker, Amy Winehouse, and Madonna have been chosen the World's Unsexiest Women.
The poll, which is conducted by men's magazine Maxim, has named Parker as the No. 1 Unsexiest Woman Alive, claiming her as the "least sexy woman in a group of very unsexy women" that ironically starred in a show with the word "sex" in the title.
Junkie singer Winehouse, who's ranked 2nd on the poll, has been considered worth the predicate because of her "hemorrhaging translucent skin, rat's nest mane and lashes that look more like surgically attached bats."
Next on the poll is Sandra Oh. The "Grey's Anatomy" star is voted the 3rd Unsexiest Woman Alive due to her "cold bedside manner and boyish figure". Top pop singer Madonna, surprisingly, lands her feet at the 4th spot of the poll, blamed her "self-righteous bellyaching and rapid postnuptial deterioration" for that.
It's no surprise at all to find Britney Spears' name on the 5th spot of the poll. She worth the crown anyway. Having two children, two ex-husbands, a slight weight gain, and most of all "losing the ability to perform" helped Brit to be the 5th Unsexiest Woman Alive, though she deserves the 1st anyway.
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest