50 Cent Shot 'I'll Still Kill' With Akon, Spoke on Eminem's Contribution
50 Cent has begun his next move by pulling out 'I'll Still Kill' as the fifth single from his 'Curtis' album. The single has been made its music video and will be changed to 'I Still Will' for TV purposes although he was rather sensitive about changing the content of the song.
"The concept of the song was saying, 'I don't want to (kill), but I will if I have to,' That would be justifiable, wouldn't it?", 50 spoke to MTV on the most "ambitious" track in the album.
The rapper recently shot the video with the featured artist Akon who said that the scene is "not an environment for pretty women" because it's rather "some assassination-type". The clip was directed by Jesse Terrero who hinted that it would be "'Bourne Supremacy' meets 'Unleashed'".
Apart from this new single, 50 is also working on the first single of G-Unit's second album 'Shoot to Kill'. A song from him featuring Lil' Kim called 'Wanna Lick' was leaked earlier this month and is said to be the next version of 'Magic Stick' that partly catapulted him to success.
'Shoot to Kill' is planned for December 18 release, with "done" collaboration from Timbaland and Swizz Beatz. The only thing left to do is waiting for Eminem to lay down his contribution. "Production-wise, I captured what I needed," 50 explained. "But I didn't want to not have Em's stamp on it. We probably won't get his vocals until he's heard the full body of work and he's excited about it."
Snippet of 'I'll Still Kill' video:
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years
- Ellen DeGeneres Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Coming Out in Special Episode
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle