50 Cent Shot 'I'll Still Kill' With Akon, Spoke on Eminem's Contribution
50 Cent has begun his next move by pulling out 'I'll Still Kill' as the fifth single from his 'Curtis' album. The single has been made its music video and will be changed to 'I Still Will' for TV purposes although he was rather sensitive about changing the content of the song.
"The concept of the song was saying, 'I don't want to (kill), but I will if I have to,' That would be justifiable, wouldn't it?", 50 spoke to MTV on the most "ambitious" track in the album.
The rapper recently shot the video with the featured artist Akon who said that the scene is "not an environment for pretty women" because it's rather "some assassination-type". The clip was directed by Jesse Terrero who hinted that it would be "'Bourne Supremacy' meets 'Unleashed'".
Apart from this new single, 50 is also working on the first single of G-Unit's second album 'Shoot to Kill'. A song from him featuring Lil' Kim called 'Wanna Lick' was leaked earlier this month and is said to be the next version of 'Magic Stick' that partly catapulted him to success.
'Shoot to Kill' is planned for December 18 release, with "done" collaboration from Timbaland and Swizz Beatz. The only thing left to do is waiting for Eminem to lay down his contribution. "Production-wise, I captured what I needed," 50 explained. "But I didn't want to not have Em's stamp on it. We probably won't get his vocals until he's heard the full body of work and he's excited about it."
Snippet of 'I'll Still Kill' video:
More 50 Cent News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama