50 Cent Shot 'I'll Still Kill' With Akon, Spoke on Eminem's Contribution
50 Cent has begun his next move by pulling out 'I'll Still Kill' as the fifth single from his 'Curtis' album. The single has been made its music video and will be changed to 'I Still Will' for TV purposes although he was rather sensitive about changing the content of the song.
"The concept of the song was saying, 'I don't want to (kill), but I will if I have to,' That would be justifiable, wouldn't it?", 50 spoke to MTV on the most "ambitious" track in the album.
The rapper recently shot the video with the featured artist Akon who said that the scene is "not an environment for pretty women" because it's rather "some assassination-type". The clip was directed by Jesse Terrero who hinted that it would be "'Bourne Supremacy' meets 'Unleashed'".
Apart from this new single, 50 is also working on the first single of G-Unit's second album 'Shoot to Kill'. A song from him featuring Lil' Kim called 'Wanna Lick' was leaked earlier this month and is said to be the next version of 'Magic Stick' that partly catapulted him to success.
'Shoot to Kill' is planned for December 18 release, with "done" collaboration from Timbaland and Swizz Beatz. The only thing left to do is waiting for Eminem to lay down his contribution. "Production-wise, I captured what I needed," 50 explained. "But I didn't want to not have Em's stamp on it. We probably won't get his vocals until he's heard the full body of work and he's excited about it."
Snippet of 'I'll Still Kill' video:
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture