Britney Spears' Full 'Blackout' Streamed on The Leak
Following the full album leak in recent week, Jive Records and MTV Networks' Music & Logo Group have decided to stream Britney Spears' 'Blackout' exclusively via The Leak on MTV.com, VH1.com and LOGOonline.com.
The streaming has begun since Tuesday, October 23, a week earlier than the album's release date. Many features of the album will then be promoted on MTV, MTV Hits, LOGO, VH1 and MTV Tr3s in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, 'friends' of the star have just posted a message on a MySpace page saying fans should help Britney recover from her troubled life by not buying 'Blackout'. The group that call the boycott is reportedly comprised of former bodyguard, make-up artists as well as backing dancers. The post read: "Our message is simple, don't buy her stuff until she's better."
Meanwhile, a different version of 'Blackout' album cover has erupted online, allegedly the alternative to the album's deluxe edition.
Britney Spears' 'Blackout' album commercial:
More Britney Spears News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'