Britney Spears' Full 'Blackout' Streamed on The Leak
Following the full album leak in recent week, Jive Records and MTV Networks' Music & Logo Group have decided to stream Britney Spears' 'Blackout' exclusively via The Leak on MTV.com, VH1.com and LOGOonline.com.
The streaming has begun since Tuesday, October 23, a week earlier than the album's release date. Many features of the album will then be promoted on MTV, MTV Hits, LOGO, VH1 and MTV Tr3s in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, 'friends' of the star have just posted a message on a MySpace page saying fans should help Britney recover from her troubled life by not buying 'Blackout'. The group that call the boycott is reportedly comprised of former bodyguard, make-up artists as well as backing dancers. The post read: "Our message is simple, don't buy her stuff until she's better."
Meanwhile, a different version of 'Blackout' album cover has erupted online, allegedly the alternative to the album's deluxe edition.
Britney Spears' 'Blackout' album commercial:
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings