Britney Spears' Full 'Blackout' Streamed on The Leak
Following the full album leak in recent week, Jive Records and MTV Networks' Music & Logo Group have decided to stream Britney Spears' 'Blackout' exclusively via The Leak on MTV.com, VH1.com and LOGOonline.com.
The streaming has begun since Tuesday, October 23, a week earlier than the album's release date. Many features of the album will then be promoted on MTV, MTV Hits, LOGO, VH1 and MTV Tr3s in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, 'friends' of the star have just posted a message on a MySpace page saying fans should help Britney recover from her troubled life by not buying 'Blackout'. The group that call the boycott is reportedly comprised of former bodyguard, make-up artists as well as backing dancers. The post read: "Our message is simple, don't buy her stuff until she's better."
Meanwhile, a different version of 'Blackout' album cover has erupted online, allegedly the alternative to the album's deluxe edition.
Britney Spears' 'Blackout' album commercial:
More Britney Spears News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle