Britney Spears' Full 'Blackout' Streamed on The Leak
Following the full album leak in recent week, Jive Records and MTV Networks' Music & Logo Group have decided to stream Britney Spears' 'Blackout' exclusively via The Leak on MTV.com, VH1.com and LOGOonline.com.
The streaming has begun since Tuesday, October 23, a week earlier than the album's release date. Many features of the album will then be promoted on MTV, MTV Hits, LOGO, VH1 and MTV Tr3s in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, 'friends' of the star have just posted a message on a MySpace page saying fans should help Britney recover from her troubled life by not buying 'Blackout'. The group that call the boycott is reportedly comprised of former bodyguard, make-up artists as well as backing dancers. The post read: "Our message is simple, don't buy her stuff until she's better."
Meanwhile, a different version of 'Blackout' album cover has erupted online, allegedly the alternative to the album's deluxe edition.
Britney Spears' 'Blackout' album commercial:
More Britney Spears News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked