Britney Spears' Full 'Blackout' Streamed on The Leak
Following the full album leak in recent week, Jive Records and MTV Networks' Music & Logo Group have decided to stream Britney Spears' 'Blackout' exclusively via The Leak on MTV.com, VH1.com and LOGOonline.com.
The streaming has begun since Tuesday, October 23, a week earlier than the album's release date. Many features of the album will then be promoted on MTV, MTV Hits, LOGO, VH1 and MTV Tr3s in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, 'friends' of the star have just posted a message on a MySpace page saying fans should help Britney recover from her troubled life by not buying 'Blackout'. The group that call the boycott is reportedly comprised of former bodyguard, make-up artists as well as backing dancers. The post read: "Our message is simple, don't buy her stuff until she's better."
Meanwhile, a different version of 'Blackout' album cover has erupted online, allegedly the alternative to the album's deluxe edition.
Britney Spears' 'Blackout' album commercial:
More Britney Spears News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation