Create a 'Sorry' Video for Buckcherry and Win the Cash!
Hard rock band Buckcherry wants their fans to create a video for their latest single 'Sorry'. At the end of the contest the first winner will earn as much as $4,000 for his or her winning video.
Unlike many complicated competitions, this one only requires the contestants to tape their video and wait how many people favor theirs. The video with the most hit by November 30 will be crowned the winner.
Apart from the grand prize, the second and third winning videos will get $ 1,000 and a signed copy of the band's album '15' respectively. So start submitting you work on BuckcherryYourSorry and fill out the form here.
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly