Create a 'Sorry' Video for Buckcherry and Win the Cash!
Hard rock band Buckcherry wants their fans to create a video for their latest single 'Sorry'. At the end of the contest the first winner will earn as much as $4,000 for his or her winning video.
Unlike many complicated competitions, this one only requires the contestants to tape their video and wait how many people favor theirs. The video with the most hit by November 30 will be crowned the winner.
Apart from the grand prize, the second and third winning videos will get $ 1,000 and a signed copy of the band's album '15' respectively. So start submitting you work on BuckcherryYourSorry and fill out the form here.
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer