Create a 'Sorry' Video for Buckcherry and Win the Cash!
Hard rock band Buckcherry wants their fans to create a video for their latest single 'Sorry'. At the end of the contest the first winner will earn as much as $4,000 for his or her winning video.
Unlike many complicated competitions, this one only requires the contestants to tape their video and wait how many people favor theirs. The video with the most hit by November 30 will be crowned the winner.
Apart from the grand prize, the second and third winning videos will get $ 1,000 and a signed copy of the band's album '15' respectively. So start submitting you work on BuckcherryYourSorry and fill out the form here.
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges