Create a 'Sorry' Video for Buckcherry and Win the Cash!
Hard rock band Buckcherry wants their fans to create a video for their latest single 'Sorry'. At the end of the contest the first winner will earn as much as $4,000 for his or her winning video.
Unlike many complicated competitions, this one only requires the contestants to tape their video and wait how many people favor theirs. The video with the most hit by November 30 will be crowned the winner.
Apart from the grand prize, the second and third winning videos will get $ 1,000 and a signed copy of the band's album '15' respectively. So start submitting you work on BuckcherryYourSorry and fill out the form here.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic