Create a 'Sorry' Video for Buckcherry and Win the Cash!
Hard rock band Buckcherry wants their fans to create a video for their latest single 'Sorry'. At the end of the contest the first winner will earn as much as $4,000 for his or her winning video.
Unlike many complicated competitions, this one only requires the contestants to tape their video and wait how many people favor theirs. The video with the most hit by November 30 will be crowned the winner.
Apart from the grand prize, the second and third winning videos will get $ 1,000 and a signed copy of the band's album '15' respectively. So start submitting you work on BuckcherryYourSorry and fill out the form here.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune