Mother to Unveil Notorious B.I.G. Wax Figure on October 25, 2007
Has been immortalized on songs and movies, the late Notorious B.I.G. is now immortalized in a wax sculpture which will be unveiled at Madame Tussauds New York this week.
The unveiling of the sculpture will take place at 11a.m. Thursday October 25th at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Manhattan. The slain rap icon's mother, Voletta Wallace, will be the one in hand to unveil the star's life like figure.
Biggie's wax figure is said to sport a white three-piece suit, white hat and white shoes and is standing with one hand in its pocket and the other hand resting on a gold and wood cane. Fans will be able to take photos and hug B.I.G.'s figure, which will be featured in its own room on the nine floor of Madame Tussauds.
The figure also features multicolored light beams that trigger clips of B.I.G.'s songs as fans approach. And to commemorate the occasion, 23 high school students from Brooklyn, where Biggie was born and raised, will sing the B.I.G. tribute track, "I'll Be Missing You," as well as "I'll Fly Away." The students are all members of the Brooklyn High School of the Arts' choir.
Notorious B.I.G. was killed by an unknown assailant in a drive-by shooting in Los Angeles, California on March 9, 1997. His murder still remains unsolved.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective