Mother to Unveil Notorious B.I.G. Wax Figure on October 25, 2007
Has been immortalized on songs and movies, the late Notorious B.I.G. is now immortalized in a wax sculpture which will be unveiled at Madame Tussauds New York this week.
The unveiling of the sculpture will take place at 11a.m. Thursday October 25th at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Manhattan. The slain rap icon's mother, Voletta Wallace, will be the one in hand to unveil the star's life like figure.
Biggie's wax figure is said to sport a white three-piece suit, white hat and white shoes and is standing with one hand in its pocket and the other hand resting on a gold and wood cane. Fans will be able to take photos and hug B.I.G.'s figure, which will be featured in its own room on the nine floor of Madame Tussauds.
The figure also features multicolored light beams that trigger clips of B.I.G.'s songs as fans approach. And to commemorate the occasion, 23 high school students from Brooklyn, where Biggie was born and raised, will sing the B.I.G. tribute track, "I'll Be Missing You," as well as "I'll Fly Away." The students are all members of the Brooklyn High School of the Arts' choir.
Notorious B.I.G. was killed by an unknown assailant in a drive-by shooting in Los Angeles, California on March 9, 1997. His murder still remains unsolved.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface