Mother to Unveil Notorious B.I.G. Wax Figure on October 25, 2007
Has been immortalized on songs and movies, the late Notorious B.I.G. is now immortalized in a wax sculpture which will be unveiled at Madame Tussauds New York this week.
The unveiling of the sculpture will take place at 11a.m. Thursday October 25th at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Manhattan. The slain rap icon's mother, Voletta Wallace, will be the one in hand to unveil the star's life like figure.
Biggie's wax figure is said to sport a white three-piece suit, white hat and white shoes and is standing with one hand in its pocket and the other hand resting on a gold and wood cane. Fans will be able to take photos and hug B.I.G.'s figure, which will be featured in its own room on the nine floor of Madame Tussauds.
The figure also features multicolored light beams that trigger clips of B.I.G.'s songs as fans approach. And to commemorate the occasion, 23 high school students from Brooklyn, where Biggie was born and raised, will sing the B.I.G. tribute track, "I'll Be Missing You," as well as "I'll Fly Away." The students are all members of the Brooklyn High School of the Arts' choir.
Notorious B.I.G. was killed by an unknown assailant in a drive-by shooting in Los Angeles, California on March 9, 1997. His murder still remains unsolved.
More Notorious B.I.G. News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation