Alex Turner of Arctic Monkeys Goes Solo in New LP
Arctic Monkeys' vocalist Alex Turner is going solo with the help from former Little Flames guitarist, Miles Kane. The unnamed project was taking place in Paris and is said to be complete.
James Ford, the producer, said, "It was amazing, really quick and we had fun, played ping-pong, ate cheese, and drank red wine."
Beside Kane, Turner also made ties with string player Final Fantasy. "We're doing some strings with a guy called Final Fantasy who does a lot of the Arcade Fire strings," Ford revealed. "The stuff we were really listening to was like Scott Walker and I think there's some really great songs on there," he concluded."
Ford who also produced Arctic Monkeys' 'Favourite Worst Nightmare' said that there's a lot of Scott Walker influence in the record. He also predicted that it will wrap up "the end of this year" and will "probably be out next year".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'