Alex Turner of Arctic Monkeys Goes Solo in New LP
Arctic Monkeys' vocalist Alex Turner is going solo with the help from former Little Flames guitarist, Miles Kane. The unnamed project was taking place in Paris and is said to be complete.
James Ford, the producer, said, "It was amazing, really quick and we had fun, played ping-pong, ate cheese, and drank red wine."
Beside Kane, Turner also made ties with string player Final Fantasy. "We're doing some strings with a guy called Final Fantasy who does a lot of the Arcade Fire strings," Ford revealed. "The stuff we were really listening to was like Scott Walker and I think there's some really great songs on there," he concluded."
Ford who also produced Arctic Monkeys' 'Favourite Worst Nightmare' said that there's a lot of Scott Walker influence in the record. He also predicted that it will wrap up "the end of this year" and will "probably be out next year".
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit