Alex Turner of Arctic Monkeys Goes Solo in New LP
Arctic Monkeys' vocalist Alex Turner is going solo with the help from former Little Flames guitarist, Miles Kane. The unnamed project was taking place in Paris and is said to be complete.
James Ford, the producer, said, "It was amazing, really quick and we had fun, played ping-pong, ate cheese, and drank red wine."
Beside Kane, Turner also made ties with string player Final Fantasy. "We're doing some strings with a guy called Final Fantasy who does a lot of the Arcade Fire strings," Ford revealed. "The stuff we were really listening to was like Scott Walker and I think there's some really great songs on there," he concluded."
Ford who also produced Arctic Monkeys' 'Favourite Worst Nightmare' said that there's a lot of Scott Walker influence in the record. He also predicted that it will wrap up "the end of this year" and will "probably be out next year".
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed