Alex Turner of Arctic Monkeys Goes Solo in New LP
Arctic Monkeys' vocalist Alex Turner is going solo with the help from former Little Flames guitarist, Miles Kane. The unnamed project was taking place in Paris and is said to be complete.
James Ford, the producer, said, "It was amazing, really quick and we had fun, played ping-pong, ate cheese, and drank red wine."
Beside Kane, Turner also made ties with string player Final Fantasy. "We're doing some strings with a guy called Final Fantasy who does a lot of the Arcade Fire strings," Ford revealed. "The stuff we were really listening to was like Scott Walker and I think there's some really great songs on there," he concluded."
Ford who also produced Arctic Monkeys' 'Favourite Worst Nightmare' said that there's a lot of Scott Walker influence in the record. He also predicted that it will wrap up "the end of this year" and will "probably be out next year".
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes