Alex Turner of Arctic Monkeys Goes Solo in New LP
Arctic Monkeys' vocalist Alex Turner is going solo with the help from former Little Flames guitarist, Miles Kane. The unnamed project was taking place in Paris and is said to be complete.
James Ford, the producer, said, "It was amazing, really quick and we had fun, played ping-pong, ate cheese, and drank red wine."
Beside Kane, Turner also made ties with string player Final Fantasy. "We're doing some strings with a guy called Final Fantasy who does a lot of the Arcade Fire strings," Ford revealed. "The stuff we were really listening to was like Scott Walker and I think there's some really great songs on there," he concluded."
Ford who also produced Arctic Monkeys' 'Favourite Worst Nightmare' said that there's a lot of Scott Walker influence in the record. He also predicted that it will wrap up "the end of this year" and will "probably be out next year".
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny