Kelly Slater Detained by Israeli Police Over Paparazzi Fight
Bar Refaeli has fueled public speculation that she and actor boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio have broken up with her being spotted out and about at a club in an entertainment area at the port of Tel Aviv with surfing world champion Kelly Slater.
The eight-time world surfing champion even been detained by police in Israel after a scuffle with photographers who attempted to take photos of him with the supermodel.
Detailing on the incident, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said Israeli photographers were waiting outside as Slater and Refaeli left a hotel in the Tel Aviv suburb of Herzliya before dawn Saturday October 20th. And as he tried his best to prevent the cameramen from taking pictures, Slater pushed them, a photographer at the scene testified.
"A brawl broke out and Slater was taken for questioning and later released," Rosenfeld confirmed. No words just yet from Slater nor Refaeli concerning the scuffle.
Refaeli, who's claimed by many media to have split from DiCaprio, reportedly in Israel for a photo shoot to appear in next year's Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. Slater, on the other hand, was visiting Israel for three days to join activities of the groups Surfing for Peace and One Voice.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer