Kelly Slater Detained by Israeli Police Over Paparazzi Fight
Bar Refaeli has fueled public speculation that she and actor boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio have broken up with her being spotted out and about at a club in an entertainment area at the port of Tel Aviv with surfing world champion Kelly Slater.
The eight-time world surfing champion even been detained by police in Israel after a scuffle with photographers who attempted to take photos of him with the supermodel.
Detailing on the incident, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said Israeli photographers were waiting outside as Slater and Refaeli left a hotel in the Tel Aviv suburb of Herzliya before dawn Saturday October 20th. And as he tried his best to prevent the cameramen from taking pictures, Slater pushed them, a photographer at the scene testified.
"A brawl broke out and Slater was taken for questioning and later released," Rosenfeld confirmed. No words just yet from Slater nor Refaeli concerning the scuffle.
Refaeli, who's claimed by many media to have split from DiCaprio, reportedly in Israel for a photo shoot to appear in next year's Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. Slater, on the other hand, was visiting Israel for three days to join activities of the groups Surfing for Peace and One Voice.
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs