Three More Testing for Justice League of America Roles
Number of acting talents vying for starring slots in "Justice League of America" is getting greater. IESB.net has come up with reports saying Josh Duhamel and Bijou Phillips have both joined the competition while Cinematical.com has learned exclusively that Shannyn Sossamon underwent an audition for Wonder Woman role in the fast-tracking project.
What roles Duhamel and Phillips tested for, however, were not disclosed, but reps for the latter one did confirm to IESB that the actress indeed auditioned for a part in the ensemble superhero cast. Meanwhile, Sossamon was claimed to deeply impress writers Kieran and Michele Mulroney that they championed her to director George Miller to pick her as the Amazon princess.
A live-version of fictional DC Universe superhero team characters, "Justice League" will reportedly present a story of how the members first team up to battle Maxwell Lord and the OMACs. Shooting is scheduled to take place in Australia in February next year for a theatrical release in 2009.
More Justice League News
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck