Three More Testing for Justice League of America Roles
Number of acting talents vying for starring slots in "Justice League of America" is getting greater. IESB.net has come up with reports saying Josh Duhamel and Bijou Phillips have both joined the competition while Cinematical.com has learned exclusively that Shannyn Sossamon underwent an audition for Wonder Woman role in the fast-tracking project.
What roles Duhamel and Phillips tested for, however, were not disclosed, but reps for the latter one did confirm to IESB that the actress indeed auditioned for a part in the ensemble superhero cast. Meanwhile, Sossamon was claimed to deeply impress writers Kieran and Michele Mulroney that they championed her to director George Miller to pick her as the Amazon princess.
A live-version of fictional DC Universe superhero team characters, "Justice League" will reportedly present a story of how the members first team up to battle Maxwell Lord and the OMACs. Shooting is scheduled to take place in Australia in February next year for a theatrical release in 2009.
More Justice League News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!