Three More Testing for Justice League of America Roles
Number of acting talents vying for starring slots in "Justice League of America" is getting greater. IESB.net has come up with reports saying Josh Duhamel and Bijou Phillips have both joined the competition while Cinematical.com has learned exclusively that Shannyn Sossamon underwent an audition for Wonder Woman role in the fast-tracking project.
What roles Duhamel and Phillips tested for, however, were not disclosed, but reps for the latter one did confirm to IESB that the actress indeed auditioned for a part in the ensemble superhero cast. Meanwhile, Sossamon was claimed to deeply impress writers Kieran and Michele Mulroney that they championed her to director George Miller to pick her as the Amazon princess.
A live-version of fictional DC Universe superhero team characters, "Justice League" will reportedly present a story of how the members first team up to battle Maxwell Lord and the OMACs. Shooting is scheduled to take place in Australia in February next year for a theatrical release in 2009.
More Justice League News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'