Three More Testing for Justice League of America Roles
Number of acting talents vying for starring slots in "Justice League of America" is getting greater. IESB.net has come up with reports saying Josh Duhamel and Bijou Phillips have both joined the competition while Cinematical.com has learned exclusively that Shannyn Sossamon underwent an audition for Wonder Woman role in the fast-tracking project.
What roles Duhamel and Phillips tested for, however, were not disclosed, but reps for the latter one did confirm to IESB that the actress indeed auditioned for a part in the ensemble superhero cast. Meanwhile, Sossamon was claimed to deeply impress writers Kieran and Michele Mulroney that they championed her to director George Miller to pick her as the Amazon princess.
A live-version of fictional DC Universe superhero team characters, "Justice League" will reportedly present a story of how the members first team up to battle Maxwell Lord and the OMACs. Shooting is scheduled to take place in Australia in February next year for a theatrical release in 2009.
More Justice League Part One News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set