Three More Testing for Justice League of America Roles
Number of acting talents vying for starring slots in "Justice League of America" is getting greater. IESB.net has come up with reports saying Josh Duhamel and Bijou Phillips have both joined the competition while Cinematical.com has learned exclusively that Shannyn Sossamon underwent an audition for Wonder Woman role in the fast-tracking project.
What roles Duhamel and Phillips tested for, however, were not disclosed, but reps for the latter one did confirm to IESB that the actress indeed auditioned for a part in the ensemble superhero cast. Meanwhile, Sossamon was claimed to deeply impress writers Kieran and Michele Mulroney that they championed her to director George Miller to pick her as the Amazon princess.
A live-version of fictional DC Universe superhero team characters, "Justice League" will reportedly present a story of how the members first team up to battle Maxwell Lord and the OMACs. Shooting is scheduled to take place in Australia in February next year for a theatrical release in 2009.
More Justice League News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season