Korn 'Hold On' to Their Bulls in New Music Video
Korn have premiered the second music video from their untitled album. 'Hold On' features members of the band Munky and Jonathan "holding on" to the bulls to win the competition.
Sources said the video is dedicated to bullrider Lane Frost who died in 1989 after injured while dismounting his bull.
Jonathan said previously that this song is very personal to him in relation to the blood disease that nearly killed him in 2006."'Hold On''s another one about the blood thing," he said. "It was like a song of empowerment. It's for people out there dealing with any kind of disease or fucked-up relationship or anything. It's about just hanging in there. I wanted to write a song that people could listen to it and it would give 'em hope."
Korn, 'Hold On':
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival