Korn 'Hold On' to Their Bulls in New Music Video
Korn have premiered the second music video from their untitled album. 'Hold On' features members of the band Munky and Jonathan "holding on" to the bulls to win the competition.
Sources said the video is dedicated to bullrider Lane Frost who died in 1989 after injured while dismounting his bull.
Jonathan said previously that this song is very personal to him in relation to the blood disease that nearly killed him in 2006."'Hold On''s another one about the blood thing," he said. "It was like a song of empowerment. It's for people out there dealing with any kind of disease or fucked-up relationship or anything. It's about just hanging in there. I wanted to write a song that people could listen to it and it would give 'em hope."
Korn, 'Hold On':
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video