Korn 'Hold On' to Their Bulls in New Music Video
Korn have premiered the second music video from their untitled album. 'Hold On' features members of the band Munky and Jonathan "holding on" to the bulls to win the competition.
Sources said the video is dedicated to bullrider Lane Frost who died in 1989 after injured while dismounting his bull.
Jonathan said previously that this song is very personal to him in relation to the blood disease that nearly killed him in 2006."'Hold On''s another one about the blood thing," he said. "It was like a song of empowerment. It's for people out there dealing with any kind of disease or fucked-up relationship or anything. It's about just hanging in there. I wanted to write a song that people could listen to it and it would give 'em hope."
Korn, 'Hold On':
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season