Jennifer Lopez and Hubby Marc Anthony Shopping for Baby
Remained tight lipped on the much talked pregnancy speculation, Jennifer Lopez and hubby Marc Anthony have fueled pregnancy reports yet again with their being spotted shopping for baby clothes at Petit Tresor in Los Angeles.
The couple, who is said to be expecting twins, was seen visiting the baby boutique to the stars on Wednesday afternoon October 17th. Quoted an unnamed source OK! Magazine reported the celebrity couple spent more than "$50,000 on supplies."
Had the store closed to the public so that they could shop without being interrupted, Lopez and Anthony are said to spend two hours "picking out the perfect baby necessities and accessories, most of which will be custom-made, including the cribs, changing tables and armoires."
"Petit Tresor will be designing their baby nursery and the theme is nursery rhymes," the source revealed, adding that "There will also be custom-painted murals on the walls." Some other items the music stars bought including strollers, Moses baskets, a complete layette, blankets and a handful of toys.
And since they have yet to find out the sex of the forthcoming babies, "they've chosen both 'boy' and 'girl' items, which will be interchangeable and the design for the nursery will be finalized when they do know the genders of both."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies