Jennifer Lopez and Hubby Marc Anthony Shopping for Baby
Remained tight lipped on the much talked pregnancy speculation, Jennifer Lopez and hubby Marc Anthony have fueled pregnancy reports yet again with their being spotted shopping for baby clothes at Petit Tresor in Los Angeles.
The couple, who is said to be expecting twins, was seen visiting the baby boutique to the stars on Wednesday afternoon October 17th. Quoted an unnamed source OK! Magazine reported the celebrity couple spent more than "$50,000 on supplies."
Had the store closed to the public so that they could shop without being interrupted, Lopez and Anthony are said to spend two hours "picking out the perfect baby necessities and accessories, most of which will be custom-made, including the cribs, changing tables and armoires."
"Petit Tresor will be designing their baby nursery and the theme is nursery rhymes," the source revealed, adding that "There will also be custom-painted murals on the walls." Some other items the music stars bought including strollers, Moses baskets, a complete layette, blankets and a handful of toys.
And since they have yet to find out the sex of the forthcoming babies, "they've chosen both 'boy' and 'girl' items, which will be interchangeable and the design for the nursery will be finalized when they do know the genders of both."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes