Jennifer Lopez and Hubby Marc Anthony Shopping for Baby
Remained tight lipped on the much talked pregnancy speculation, Jennifer Lopez and hubby Marc Anthony have fueled pregnancy reports yet again with their being spotted shopping for baby clothes at Petit Tresor in Los Angeles.
The couple, who is said to be expecting twins, was seen visiting the baby boutique to the stars on Wednesday afternoon October 17th. Quoted an unnamed source OK! Magazine reported the celebrity couple spent more than "$50,000 on supplies."
Had the store closed to the public so that they could shop without being interrupted, Lopez and Anthony are said to spend two hours "picking out the perfect baby necessities and accessories, most of which will be custom-made, including the cribs, changing tables and armoires."
"Petit Tresor will be designing their baby nursery and the theme is nursery rhymes," the source revealed, adding that "There will also be custom-painted murals on the walls." Some other items the music stars bought including strollers, Moses baskets, a complete layette, blankets and a handful of toys.
And since they have yet to find out the sex of the forthcoming babies, "they've chosen both 'boy' and 'girl' items, which will be interchangeable and the design for the nursery will be finalized when they do know the genders of both."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion