Jennifer Lopez and Hubby Marc Anthony Shopping for Baby
Remained tight lipped on the much talked pregnancy speculation, Jennifer Lopez and hubby Marc Anthony have fueled pregnancy reports yet again with their being spotted shopping for baby clothes at Petit Tresor in Los Angeles.
The couple, who is said to be expecting twins, was seen visiting the baby boutique to the stars on Wednesday afternoon October 17th. Quoted an unnamed source OK! Magazine reported the celebrity couple spent more than "$50,000 on supplies."
Had the store closed to the public so that they could shop without being interrupted, Lopez and Anthony are said to spend two hours "picking out the perfect baby necessities and accessories, most of which will be custom-made, including the cribs, changing tables and armoires."
"Petit Tresor will be designing their baby nursery and the theme is nursery rhymes," the source revealed, adding that "There will also be custom-painted murals on the walls." Some other items the music stars bought including strollers, Moses baskets, a complete layette, blankets and a handful of toys.
And since they have yet to find out the sex of the forthcoming babies, "they've chosen both 'boy' and 'girl' items, which will be interchangeable and the design for the nursery will be finalized when they do know the genders of both."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'