Dating Is Scary for Newly Single Kristen Bell
While any other women willing to get on the dating saddle, Kristen Bell on the other way around finds "Dating is scary."
The movie beauty has just broken up with film producer boyfriend Kevin Mann, People.com reported Wednesday October 17th. And in an interview with People in between times enjoying the brand new Elie Tahari boutique inside Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills, Bell tells all about her feeling.
"When you are single, you've got to be accountable. You wake up in the morning and go to bed at night thinking about who you really are. It's good. But dating is scary," Bell revealed.
And in times when she feels lonely, Bell knows best what to do. She will spend her time with the cast of "Heroes," the NBC's science fiction drama television series which she recently joined in.
About them Bell said they "went bowling two weekends ago. Jack Coleman organized a big bowling extravaganza. They are just a really nice group of normal people, and I love them. I couldn't have imagined a warmer welcome."
More Kristen Bell News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3