Dating Is Scary for Newly Single Kristen Bell
While any other women willing to get on the dating saddle, Kristen Bell on the other way around finds "Dating is scary."
The movie beauty has just broken up with film producer boyfriend Kevin Mann, People.com reported Wednesday October 17th. And in an interview with People in between times enjoying the brand new Elie Tahari boutique inside Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills, Bell tells all about her feeling.
"When you are single, you've got to be accountable. You wake up in the morning and go to bed at night thinking about who you really are. It's good. But dating is scary," Bell revealed.
And in times when she feels lonely, Bell knows best what to do. She will spend her time with the cast of "Heroes," the NBC's science fiction drama television series which she recently joined in.
About them Bell said they "went bowling two weekends ago. Jack Coleman organized a big bowling extravaganza. They are just a really nice group of normal people, and I love them. I couldn't have imagined a warmer welcome."
More Kristen Bell News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons