Dating Is Scary for Newly Single Kristen Bell
While any other women willing to get on the dating saddle, Kristen Bell on the other way around finds "Dating is scary."
The movie beauty has just broken up with film producer boyfriend Kevin Mann, People.com reported Wednesday October 17th. And in an interview with People in between times enjoying the brand new Elie Tahari boutique inside Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills, Bell tells all about her feeling.
"When you are single, you've got to be accountable. You wake up in the morning and go to bed at night thinking about who you really are. It's good. But dating is scary," Bell revealed.
And in times when she feels lonely, Bell knows best what to do. She will spend her time with the cast of "Heroes," the NBC's science fiction drama television series which she recently joined in.
About them Bell said they "went bowling two weekends ago. Jack Coleman organized a big bowling extravaganza. They are just a really nice group of normal people, and I love them. I couldn't have imagined a warmer welcome."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'