Kanye West and Fiancee Alexis Phifer to Wed Before the Year Is Up
Kanye West will be a married man soon should his fiancee's public statement that they are going to marry later this year is to be believed.
West proposed to longtime model girlfriend Alexis Phifer in May and when being asked on when they will make their union official, the beauty said "Before the year is up."
Detailing on their wedding plan, Alexis does reveal that she and West are planning a winter wedding.
There are no words from West's camp concerning the wedding talk though. Just stay close with us for we'll be the first to let you know.
More Kanye West News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host