Kanye West and Fiancee Alexis Phifer to Wed Before the Year Is Up
Kanye West will be a married man soon should his fiancee's public statement that they are going to marry later this year is to be believed.
West proposed to longtime model girlfriend Alexis Phifer in May and when being asked on when they will make their union official, the beauty said "Before the year is up."
Detailing on their wedding plan, Alexis does reveal that she and West are planning a winter wedding.
There are no words from West's camp concerning the wedding talk though. Just stay close with us for we'll be the first to let you know.
More Kanye West News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift