Kanye West and Fiancee Alexis Phifer to Wed Before the Year Is Up
Kanye West will be a married man soon should his fiancee's public statement that they are going to marry later this year is to be believed.
West proposed to longtime model girlfriend Alexis Phifer in May and when being asked on when they will make their union official, the beauty said "Before the year is up."
Detailing on their wedding plan, Alexis does reveal that she and West are planning a winter wedding.
There are no words from West's camp concerning the wedding talk though. Just stay close with us for we'll be the first to let you know.
More Kanye West News
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer