Kanye West and Fiancee Alexis Phifer to Wed Before the Year Is Up
Kanye West will be a married man soon should his fiancee's public statement that they are going to marry later this year is to be believed.
West proposed to longtime model girlfriend Alexis Phifer in May and when being asked on when they will make their union official, the beauty said "Before the year is up."
Detailing on their wedding plan, Alexis does reveal that she and West are planning a winter wedding.
There are no words from West's camp concerning the wedding talk though. Just stay close with us for we'll be the first to let you know.
More Kanye West News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers