Kanye West and Fiancee Alexis Phifer to Wed Before the Year Is Up
Kanye West will be a married man soon should his fiancee's public statement that they are going to marry later this year is to be believed.
West proposed to longtime model girlfriend Alexis Phifer in May and when being asked on when they will make their union official, the beauty said "Before the year is up."
Detailing on their wedding plan, Alexis does reveal that she and West are planning a winter wedding.
There are no words from West's camp concerning the wedding talk though. Just stay close with us for we'll be the first to let you know.
More Kanye West News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story