Heather Mills to Undergo Surgery After a Metal Plate in Her Pelvis Broke
This is far more serious than the long divorce battle she's facing with former husband Paul McCartney. Heather Mills is said to undergo surgery after a metal plate in her pelvis broke.
Britain's Mirror newspaper reported Thursday October 18th that Mills, who lost a leg when hit by a police motorbike back in 1993, is in "absolute agony" after a metal plate in her pelvis broke. "It separated after a screw came out. Two weeks ago, the joint moved and is out of line, it's not stable. She could face a serious operation," a friend of Mills revealed.
The surgery reportedly could take Mills up to six months to recovery, the friend added.
In August 1993 Mills was hit by a police motorcycle while crossing the road near London's Kensington Palace, which resulted in crushed ribs and a punctured lung. She needed a metal plate put into her pelvis and also the amputation of her left leg below the knee, but is having a prosthetic leg since then.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'