Heather Mills to Undergo Surgery After a Metal Plate in Her Pelvis Broke
This is far more serious than the long divorce battle she's facing with former husband Paul McCartney. Heather Mills is said to undergo surgery after a metal plate in her pelvis broke.
Britain's Mirror newspaper reported Thursday October 18th that Mills, who lost a leg when hit by a police motorbike back in 1993, is in "absolute agony" after a metal plate in her pelvis broke. "It separated after a screw came out. Two weeks ago, the joint moved and is out of line, it's not stable. She could face a serious operation," a friend of Mills revealed.
The surgery reportedly could take Mills up to six months to recovery, the friend added.
In August 1993 Mills was hit by a police motorcycle while crossing the road near London's Kensington Palace, which resulted in crushed ribs and a punctured lung. She needed a metal plate put into her pelvis and also the amputation of her left leg below the knee, but is having a prosthetic leg since then.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group