Heather Mills to Undergo Surgery After a Metal Plate in Her Pelvis Broke
This is far more serious than the long divorce battle she's facing with former husband Paul McCartney. Heather Mills is said to undergo surgery after a metal plate in her pelvis broke.
Britain's Mirror newspaper reported Thursday October 18th that Mills, who lost a leg when hit by a police motorbike back in 1993, is in "absolute agony" after a metal plate in her pelvis broke. "It separated after a screw came out. Two weeks ago, the joint moved and is out of line, it's not stable. She could face a serious operation," a friend of Mills revealed.
The surgery reportedly could take Mills up to six months to recovery, the friend added.
In August 1993 Mills was hit by a police motorcycle while crossing the road near London's Kensington Palace, which resulted in crushed ribs and a punctured lung. She needed a metal plate put into her pelvis and also the amputation of her left leg below the knee, but is having a prosthetic leg since then.
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty