David Beckham Is Now Feel Ready to Play
Get ready for the deadly kick because David Beckham is making his way back to the field. After sitting out most of this season due to injuries, the soccer god is said to return to the LA Galaxy on Thursday night October 18th.
Sharing the good news to soccer fans, and most of all to his biggest fans, David has posted and update on his official blog Thursday October 18th.
There he wrote, "After spending the past few weeks working hard on my fitness you'll be glad to hear that I now feel ready to play. Obviously I'm not completely match fit yet, but I hope to get on and play a little, which will help my fitness."
Click on davidbeckham.com to read the complete posting.
More David Beckham News
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?