David Beckham Is Now Feel Ready to Play
Get ready for the deadly kick because David Beckham is making his way back to the field. After sitting out most of this season due to injuries, the soccer god is said to return to the LA Galaxy on Thursday night October 18th.
Sharing the good news to soccer fans, and most of all to his biggest fans, David has posted and update on his official blog Thursday October 18th.
There he wrote, "After spending the past few weeks working hard on my fitness you'll be glad to hear that I now feel ready to play. Obviously I'm not completely match fit yet, but I hope to get on and play a little, which will help my fitness."
Click on davidbeckham.com to read the complete posting.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs