David Beckham Is Now Feel Ready to Play
Get ready for the deadly kick because David Beckham is making his way back to the field. After sitting out most of this season due to injuries, the soccer god is said to return to the LA Galaxy on Thursday night October 18th.
Sharing the good news to soccer fans, and most of all to his biggest fans, David has posted and update on his official blog Thursday October 18th.
There he wrote, "After spending the past few weeks working hard on my fitness you'll be glad to hear that I now feel ready to play. Obviously I'm not completely match fit yet, but I hope to get on and play a little, which will help my fitness."
Click on davidbeckham.com to read the complete posting.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie