David Beckham Is Now Feel Ready to Play
Get ready for the deadly kick because David Beckham is making his way back to the field. After sitting out most of this season due to injuries, the soccer god is said to return to the LA Galaxy on Thursday night October 18th.
Sharing the good news to soccer fans, and most of all to his biggest fans, David has posted and update on his official blog Thursday October 18th.
There he wrote, "After spending the past few weeks working hard on my fitness you'll be glad to hear that I now feel ready to play. Obviously I'm not completely match fit yet, but I hope to get on and play a little, which will help my fitness."
Click on davidbeckham.com to read the complete posting.
More David Beckham News
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit