David Beckham Is Now Feel Ready to Play
Get ready for the deadly kick because David Beckham is making his way back to the field. After sitting out most of this season due to injuries, the soccer god is said to return to the LA Galaxy on Thursday night October 18th.
Sharing the good news to soccer fans, and most of all to his biggest fans, David has posted and update on his official blog Thursday October 18th.
There he wrote, "After spending the past few weeks working hard on my fitness you'll be glad to hear that I now feel ready to play. Obviously I'm not completely match fit yet, but I hope to get on and play a little, which will help my fitness."
Click on davidbeckham.com to read the complete posting.
More David Beckham News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'