Official Hellboy 2: The Golden Army Site Comes to Life
Surprise, surprise, the official site for "Hellboy 2: The Golden Army" has surfaced online with a pack of fun stuff.
It's an unusual move a studio rarely does in launching a film site, but nevertheless will delight fans of the franchise for sure. Containing many sections to be explored, the site features an interesting slot called "OnSite" where you can read director Guillermo del Toro's first Blog entry from the flick's Budapest set.
Others worth to be checked out include "News" section and the "Gallery" that presents the filmmaker's HBII scrapbook with concept art and descriptions of each image. Not to be missed is that of "HBTV", through which Abe Sapien gives his personal welcome message, live from the BRPD Headquarters.
Set for a July 11, 2008 release, "Hellboy 2" is the follow-up to 2004's "Hellboy" which Del Toro also helmed. Being keen to reprise his stint for the movie, the man reportedly had to turn down up to three directing offers, namely those in "Halo", "I Am Legend", and "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince."
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves