Girls Aloud Premiered the Purple Video for 'Call the Shots'
Girls Aloud has premiered their purple-themed video on Wednesday, October 17. The clip is for their track 'Call the Shots' that is the second single pulled from the upcoming album 'Tangled Up'.
The video was shot in Malibu, California and partly took the scene on the beach at night. It was shot by director Sean de Sparengo who recently worked on Take That's 'I'd Wait for Life'.
In relation to the purple theme, the girls has just launched Samsung F210 phone at Phones 4 U yesterday (October 17) under the slogan 'The Power of Purple'.
'Tangled Up' will be released on November 19 in U.K. If in the previous albums they include cover tracks, the girls have refused to do the same in this one. "There's not one single cover on our album," member Cheryl Cole said. "We don't need to do them anymore, You get so fed up of it, and so do the fans. You can never better the original."
Girls Aloud, 'Call the Shots:
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation