Girls Aloud Premiered the Purple Video for 'Call the Shots'
Girls Aloud has premiered their purple-themed video on Wednesday, October 17. The clip is for their track 'Call the Shots' that is the second single pulled from the upcoming album 'Tangled Up'.
The video was shot in Malibu, California and partly took the scene on the beach at night. It was shot by director Sean de Sparengo who recently worked on Take That's 'I'd Wait for Life'.
In relation to the purple theme, the girls has just launched Samsung F210 phone at Phones 4 U yesterday (October 17) under the slogan 'The Power of Purple'.
'Tangled Up' will be released on November 19 in U.K. If in the previous albums they include cover tracks, the girls have refused to do the same in this one. "There's not one single cover on our album," member Cheryl Cole said. "We don't need to do them anymore, You get so fed up of it, and so do the fans. You can never better the original."
Girls Aloud, 'Call the Shots:
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris