Girls Aloud Premiered the Purple Video for 'Call the Shots'
Girls Aloud has premiered their purple-themed video on Wednesday, October 17. The clip is for their track 'Call the Shots' that is the second single pulled from the upcoming album 'Tangled Up'.
The video was shot in Malibu, California and partly took the scene on the beach at night. It was shot by director Sean de Sparengo who recently worked on Take That's 'I'd Wait for Life'.
In relation to the purple theme, the girls has just launched Samsung F210 phone at Phones 4 U yesterday (October 17) under the slogan 'The Power of Purple'.
'Tangled Up' will be released on November 19 in U.K. If in the previous albums they include cover tracks, the girls have refused to do the same in this one. "There's not one single cover on our album," member Cheryl Cole said. "We don't need to do them anymore, You get so fed up of it, and so do the fans. You can never better the original."
Girls Aloud, 'Call the Shots:
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'