Girls Aloud Premiered the Purple Video for 'Call the Shots'
Girls Aloud has premiered their purple-themed video on Wednesday, October 17. The clip is for their track 'Call the Shots' that is the second single pulled from the upcoming album 'Tangled Up'.
The video was shot in Malibu, California and partly took the scene on the beach at night. It was shot by director Sean de Sparengo who recently worked on Take That's 'I'd Wait for Life'.
In relation to the purple theme, the girls has just launched Samsung F210 phone at Phones 4 U yesterday (October 17) under the slogan 'The Power of Purple'.
'Tangled Up' will be released on November 19 in U.K. If in the previous albums they include cover tracks, the girls have refused to do the same in this one. "There's not one single cover on our album," member Cheryl Cole said. "We don't need to do them anymore, You get so fed up of it, and so do the fans. You can never better the original."
Girls Aloud, 'Call the Shots:
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App