Kate Moss Unveiled New Topshop Christmas Collection
Christmas is still two months long, but the spirit already touches our beloved supermodel Kate Moss. The mother of one celebrated the upcoming holiday season early with the launching of her new fashion collection for Topshop, specially designed for the holiday season.
The Christmas collection, which is Moss' fourth range for the high street chain, features floor-length gowns and suits alongside shimmering mini-dresses. The new collections will go on sale on October 25th.
Accompanied by her boyfriend, Jamie Hince of rock band The Kills, Moss marked the launch of her new fashion collection with an A-list party at Annabel's in London attended by famous celebrities, including Topshop's owner Philip Green, Simon Cowell, Kelly Osbourne, Lily Allen, Jade Jagger, Davinia Taylor and Chrissie Hynde. Fellow supermodels Naomi Campbell and Elle MacPherson also were seen among the attendances.
More than 1,000 shoppers mobbed Topshop's flagship store in Oxford Street, central London, for the original launch of the collection back in April. The previous collection reportedly earned £3.5 million in its first week. Let's hope the upcoming ones will work even better.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal