Kate Moss Unveiled New Topshop Christmas Collection
Christmas is still two months long, but the spirit already touches our beloved supermodel Kate Moss. The mother of one celebrated the upcoming holiday season early with the launching of her new fashion collection for Topshop, specially designed for the holiday season.
The Christmas collection, which is Moss' fourth range for the high street chain, features floor-length gowns and suits alongside shimmering mini-dresses. The new collections will go on sale on October 25th.
Accompanied by her boyfriend, Jamie Hince of rock band The Kills, Moss marked the launch of her new fashion collection with an A-list party at Annabel's in London attended by famous celebrities, including Topshop's owner Philip Green, Simon Cowell, Kelly Osbourne, Lily Allen, Jade Jagger, Davinia Taylor and Chrissie Hynde. Fellow supermodels Naomi Campbell and Elle MacPherson also were seen among the attendances.
More than 1,000 shoppers mobbed Topshop's flagship store in Oxford Street, central London, for the original launch of the collection back in April. The previous collection reportedly earned £3.5 million in its first week. Let's hope the upcoming ones will work even better.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!