Kate Moss Unveiled New Topshop Christmas Collection
Christmas is still two months long, but the spirit already touches our beloved supermodel Kate Moss. The mother of one celebrated the upcoming holiday season early with the launching of her new fashion collection for Topshop, specially designed for the holiday season.
The Christmas collection, which is Moss' fourth range for the high street chain, features floor-length gowns and suits alongside shimmering mini-dresses. The new collections will go on sale on October 25th.
Accompanied by her boyfriend, Jamie Hince of rock band The Kills, Moss marked the launch of her new fashion collection with an A-list party at Annabel's in London attended by famous celebrities, including Topshop's owner Philip Green, Simon Cowell, Kelly Osbourne, Lily Allen, Jade Jagger, Davinia Taylor and Chrissie Hynde. Fellow supermodels Naomi Campbell and Elle MacPherson also were seen among the attendances.
More than 1,000 shoppers mobbed Topshop's flagship store in Oxford Street, central London, for the original launch of the collection back in April. The previous collection reportedly earned £3.5 million in its first week. Let's hope the upcoming ones will work even better.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'