Kate Moss Unveiled New Topshop Christmas Collection
Christmas is still two months long, but the spirit already touches our beloved supermodel Kate Moss. The mother of one celebrated the upcoming holiday season early with the launching of her new fashion collection for Topshop, specially designed for the holiday season.
The Christmas collection, which is Moss' fourth range for the high street chain, features floor-length gowns and suits alongside shimmering mini-dresses. The new collections will go on sale on October 25th.
Accompanied by her boyfriend, Jamie Hince of rock band The Kills, Moss marked the launch of her new fashion collection with an A-list party at Annabel's in London attended by famous celebrities, including Topshop's owner Philip Green, Simon Cowell, Kelly Osbourne, Lily Allen, Jade Jagger, Davinia Taylor and Chrissie Hynde. Fellow supermodels Naomi Campbell and Elle MacPherson also were seen among the attendances.
More than 1,000 shoppers mobbed Topshop's flagship store in Oxford Street, central London, for the original launch of the collection back in April. The previous collection reportedly earned £3.5 million in its first week. Let's hope the upcoming ones will work even better.
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'