Kate Moss Unveiled New Topshop Christmas Collection
Christmas is still two months long, but the spirit already touches our beloved supermodel Kate Moss. The mother of one celebrated the upcoming holiday season early with the launching of her new fashion collection for Topshop, specially designed for the holiday season.
The Christmas collection, which is Moss' fourth range for the high street chain, features floor-length gowns and suits alongside shimmering mini-dresses. The new collections will go on sale on October 25th.
Accompanied by her boyfriend, Jamie Hince of rock band The Kills, Moss marked the launch of her new fashion collection with an A-list party at Annabel's in London attended by famous celebrities, including Topshop's owner Philip Green, Simon Cowell, Kelly Osbourne, Lily Allen, Jade Jagger, Davinia Taylor and Chrissie Hynde. Fellow supermodels Naomi Campbell and Elle MacPherson also were seen among the attendances.
More than 1,000 shoppers mobbed Topshop's flagship store in Oxford Street, central London, for the original launch of the collection back in April. The previous collection reportedly earned £3.5 million in its first week. Let's hope the upcoming ones will work even better.
More Kate Moss News
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant