Chester Appears Solo on Linkin Park's New 'Shadow' Video
Linkin Park's new music video for 'Shadow of the Day' was released simultaneously with the single. The clip hit the net on Monday, October 15 while its physical CD arrived in stores the day after.
'Shadow of the Day' is the third single from 'Minutes to Midnight' which music video has the closest idea to the album's title. In the clip, there's only member Chester Bennington who woke up at 11:55 (5 minutes to midnight) and discovered that the world outside has turned to a nasty war place.
The video was directed by Joe Hahn who have helmed many of the band's music videos in the past. In this particular new video Hanh extends his sound effects board, shown in the way the song didn't completely dubbed the video. Sound effects like shattering glass can be heard in the background.
Linkin Park, 'Shadow of the Day':
More Linkin Park News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch