Chester Appears Solo on Linkin Park's New 'Shadow' Video
Linkin Park's new music video for 'Shadow of the Day' was released simultaneously with the single. The clip hit the net on Monday, October 15 while its physical CD arrived in stores the day after.
'Shadow of the Day' is the third single from 'Minutes to Midnight' which music video has the closest idea to the album's title. In the clip, there's only member Chester Bennington who woke up at 11:55 (5 minutes to midnight) and discovered that the world outside has turned to a nasty war place.
The video was directed by Joe Hahn who have helmed many of the band's music videos in the past. In this particular new video Hanh extends his sound effects board, shown in the way the song didn't completely dubbed the video. Sound effects like shattering glass can be heard in the background.
Linkin Park, 'Shadow of the Day':
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says