Pammy and Rick Solomon's Wedding Pic Out Now
Almost two weeks after the wedding of Pamela Anderson and her new hubby Rick Solomon, OK! magazine has made public the couple's first ever wedding picture. The photo, snapped by photographer Damon Kidwell who got into it with Orlando Bloom in his car last week before the actor was involved in a car accident, shows the husband-and-wife all smile.
Speaking on her new status, the former "Baywatch" star told OK!, "I am finally fulfilled in my life in every area. I'm having the best time in my life."
And when it comes to the classical yet quickie wedding, the actress revealed it was "Rick who organized the ceremony from top to bottom, hiring Rachel Ashwell of Shabby Chic to transform a villa at the Mirage with white roses, balloons and hundreds of votive candles."
Pammy, moreover, also got help from friend and stylist Charlene Roxborough to pick out her cream denim Valentino gown and vintage Neil Lane jewelry for the ceremony, which she described as "unpretentious and super-genuine."
Buy the latests issue of OK!, on newsstand Thursday October 18th, to take a look at the wedding picture even closer and read the rest of the wedding details.
Pammy and Solomon tied the knot October 6th in Las Vegas at the Mirage Hotel between her two magic show. Attending the ceremony were Pammy's children, Brandon Thomas and Dylan Jagger, her family members, Tobey Maguire, Lukas Haas and magician Hans Klok.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof