Tickle Me Pink to Launch Career Through 'Madeline'
With new acts pouring in to get the attention in music industry, Tickle Me Pink has succeeded in cutting the queue with their upcoming album 'Madeline'. The indie band is ready to take the world with the album that will be released early next year.
Helmed by Lee Miles (The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Puddle of Mudd), 'Madeline' captures every aspects of life including brutal breakups, love, loss, drug use, mortality and the trappings of suburbia.
Singer and lyricist Sean Kennedy described, "Madeline represents my friends who have gone off of the deep end. It illustrates how sorry I feel that my impact on some of my friends has not been more positive. Every activity shared in the song may have been fun at the time, but ultimately brought Madeline to her death. Living with the thought that you might have been the final straw is a tough mental battle."
Tracks in the album include 'Typical' which can be downloaded for free here and 'The Time is Wrong'. Other tracks can be previewed through Purevolume.com.
Tickle Me Pink was formed in 2005 in Fort Collins, Colorado. The members include Sean Kennedy (lead vocals, guitar, bass), Johnny Schou (bass, guitar, backup vocals), Stefan Runstrom (drums), and Steven Beck (guitar, vocals). They have released two EPs prior 'Madeline' and sold out some of their gigs. Visit their MySpace for more informationa bout the band.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory