Tickle Me Pink to Launch Career Through 'Madeline'
With new acts pouring in to get the attention in music industry, Tickle Me Pink has succeeded in cutting the queue with their upcoming album 'Madeline'. The indie band is ready to take the world with the album that will be released early next year.
Helmed by Lee Miles (The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Puddle of Mudd), 'Madeline' captures every aspects of life including brutal breakups, love, loss, drug use, mortality and the trappings of suburbia.
Singer and lyricist Sean Kennedy described, "Madeline represents my friends who have gone off of the deep end. It illustrates how sorry I feel that my impact on some of my friends has not been more positive. Every activity shared in the song may have been fun at the time, but ultimately brought Madeline to her death. Living with the thought that you might have been the final straw is a tough mental battle."
Tracks in the album include 'Typical' which can be downloaded for free here and 'The Time is Wrong'. Other tracks can be previewed through Purevolume.com.
Tickle Me Pink was formed in 2005 in Fort Collins, Colorado. The members include Sean Kennedy (lead vocals, guitar, bass), Johnny Schou (bass, guitar, backup vocals), Stefan Runstrom (drums), and Steven Beck (guitar, vocals). They have released two EPs prior 'Madeline' and sold out some of their gigs. Visit their MySpace for more informationa bout the band.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars