Watch Benji and Joel Madden in Their New L.A. Store
MySpace Fashion has tailed Benji Madden and Joel Madden for an exclusive sneak preview of their new DCMA clothing store. The twin brothers are featured on the episode of MySpace Presents: The Fit.
The brothers who are part of the band Good Charlotte, let fans know what kind of people would enjoy their collection. The video will take viewers to Melrose, Los Angeles where the guys showcase the store's raw space and what's in plan for the store.
DCMA Collective is an American clothing company owned by Joel and Benji Madden, their brother Josh Madden, and a friend named Tal Cooperman. It was opened in 2005, mainly producing shirts before moving to belts, shoes, baseball caps, etc.
They are currently working on the girls collection. Log on to DCMACollective.com to find out more about the product.
MySpace's Exclusive, The Fit featuring Benji and Joel Madden:
More Good Charlotte News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West