Watch Benji and Joel Madden in Their New L.A. Store
MySpace Fashion has tailed Benji Madden and Joel Madden for an exclusive sneak preview of their new DCMA clothing store. The twin brothers are featured on the episode of MySpace Presents: The Fit.
The brothers who are part of the band Good Charlotte, let fans know what kind of people would enjoy their collection. The video will take viewers to Melrose, Los Angeles where the guys showcase the store's raw space and what's in plan for the store.
DCMA Collective is an American clothing company owned by Joel and Benji Madden, their brother Josh Madden, and a friend named Tal Cooperman. It was opened in 2005, mainly producing shirts before moving to belts, shoes, baseball caps, etc.
They are currently working on the girls collection. Log on to DCMACollective.com to find out more about the product.
MySpace's Exclusive, The Fit featuring Benji and Joel Madden:
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'