Watch Benji and Joel Madden in Their New L.A. Store
MySpace Fashion has tailed Benji Madden and Joel Madden for an exclusive sneak preview of their new DCMA clothing store. The twin brothers are featured on the episode of MySpace Presents: The Fit.
The brothers who are part of the band Good Charlotte, let fans know what kind of people would enjoy their collection. The video will take viewers to Melrose, Los Angeles where the guys showcase the store's raw space and what's in plan for the store.
DCMA Collective is an American clothing company owned by Joel and Benji Madden, their brother Josh Madden, and a friend named Tal Cooperman. It was opened in 2005, mainly producing shirts before moving to belts, shoes, baseball caps, etc.
They are currently working on the girls collection. Log on to DCMACollective.com to find out more about the product.
MySpace's Exclusive, The Fit featuring Benji and Joel Madden:
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip