Watch Benji and Joel Madden in Their New L.A. Store
MySpace Fashion has tailed Benji Madden and Joel Madden for an exclusive sneak preview of their new DCMA clothing store. The twin brothers are featured on the episode of MySpace Presents: The Fit.
The brothers who are part of the band Good Charlotte, let fans know what kind of people would enjoy their collection. The video will take viewers to Melrose, Los Angeles where the guys showcase the store's raw space and what's in plan for the store.
DCMA Collective is an American clothing company owned by Joel and Benji Madden, their brother Josh Madden, and a friend named Tal Cooperman. It was opened in 2005, mainly producing shirts before moving to belts, shoes, baseball caps, etc.
They are currently working on the girls collection. Log on to DCMACollective.com to find out more about the product.
MySpace's Exclusive, The Fit featuring Benji and Joel Madden:
More Good Charlotte News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert