Watch Benji and Joel Madden in Their New L.A. Store
MySpace Fashion has tailed Benji Madden and Joel Madden for an exclusive sneak preview of their new DCMA clothing store. The twin brothers are featured on the episode of MySpace Presents: The Fit.
The brothers who are part of the band Good Charlotte, let fans know what kind of people would enjoy their collection. The video will take viewers to Melrose, Los Angeles where the guys showcase the store's raw space and what's in plan for the store.
DCMA Collective is an American clothing company owned by Joel and Benji Madden, their brother Josh Madden, and a friend named Tal Cooperman. It was opened in 2005, mainly producing shirts before moving to belts, shoes, baseball caps, etc.
They are currently working on the girls collection. Log on to DCMACollective.com to find out more about the product.
MySpace's Exclusive, The Fit featuring Benji and Joel Madden:
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics